Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Provincetown
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 6,279|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 11,619|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Provincetown cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Provincetown hotel
- For the vacationers who like to shop while they are on vacation, staying near Commercial Street in Provincetown might be a good idea for you. The Surfside Hotel & Suites is a 3-star hotel that is located on Commercial Street and puts you within easy walking distance of the multitude of seaside and souvenir shops where you can while away your time.
- One of the most popular beaches in Provincetown is Herring Cove Beach, which has much kinder sea conditions than the sea on the other side of Provincetown. While the beach is in a protected area and there are no hotels on the beach itself, the Seaglass Inn & Spa, a 3-star hotel, is a good option to stay in as it is just a 4-minute drive away from Herring Cove Beach.
- If you would like to stay near the marina and the MacMillan Pier in Provincetown, you could consider making a reservation at The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel’s. This 4-star hotel is within walking distance of the MacMillan Pier and the Provincetown Marina, where the ferry terminal for boats arriving from Plymouth and Boston is located. The pier provides a panoramic view of Provincetown and all three lighthouses in the area and also houses a museum about the history of the pier.
- Provincetown is home to many galleries such as the Charles-Baltivik Gallery and Sculpture Garden, The Bowerstock Fine Art Gallery and The Adam Peck Galllery, to name a few. The Waterford Inn, a 3-star inn located on Commercial Street in the Gallery District of Provincetown would be a perfect place to stay as you will be within walking distance of the many galleries and the Provincetown Art Association and Museum, which houses collections of art that have been growing since 1914 when the museum was established.
- For the energetic vacationers who want to walk the Beech Forest Trail, you could stay at the 3-star Pilgrim House, which is just 1.74 miles away from the Beech Forest where the trail starts. When you want to escape from the sand and sea, you can retreat to this wooded area which is home to not only beech trees but also to other indigenous tree, bird and animal species.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Provincetown
Which hotels in Provincetown, Massachusetts have beachfront access?
The 3-star Sandcastle Resort & Club is located on its own private beach in Provincetown. This beautiful beach is accessible from the hotel along a sandy path through the dunes. Another option with direct beach access is the 3-star Provincetown Inn.
Which hotels in Provincetown, Massachusetts have a view?
The 3-star Harbor Hotel Provincetown is located with a view over Cape Cod Bay and has some rooms with views over the bay and over the pool of the hotel. Another good option if you are looking for a hotel with a view is The Masthead Resort, which is a 2-star resort located right on the bay.
Which hotels in Provincetown, Massachusetts have a swimming pool?
The 4-star Cape Colony Inn, situated close to MacMillan Pier, has an outdoor swimming pool for guests. Another option that has an outdoor swimming pool is the adult-only 4-star 8 Dyer Hotel which is located within walking distance of Commercial Street.
Which hotels in Provincetown, Massachusetts include breakfast in the price of the room?
The Inn at Cook Street is a 4-star inn that is within the gallery district of Provincetown and includes a hot breakfast in the price of the room. The 3-star AWOL Hotel has a continental breakfast included in the room price.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.