Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Zurich
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 8,077|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 13,966|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Zurich cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Zurich hotel
- Lake Zürich sits in the southeast of the city. Surrounded by mountains and smaller towns, you will find the best time of year to holiday near the lake to be August, when the water temperature is pleasant for swimming and sailing. On the water’s edge, you will find Steigenberger Hotel Bellerive au Lac, which has modern rooms and views over the water.
- In the city centre, you will find a number of rentals that are suitable as term-time accommodation for students. To stay in the area, look for hotels in the Altstadt, near the main train station. 25hours Hotel Zurich Langstrasse has a trendy feel, with private balconies and an on-site gym. Hotel Restaurant Helvetia sits on the edge of the river, with modern rooms and close proximity to local transport links.
- District 1, also known as the Altstadt or Old Town, is filled with museums and areas of historical interest, such as St. Peter, an old church that sits in the heart of the old town. Storchen Zürich sits on the edge of Limmat river, with stunning views of Grossmünster church.
- For a luxury, 5-star experience, consider Alden Suite Hotel Splügenschloss Zurich on the corner of Lake Zürich, with its generously sized rooms that have views over the lake. Nearby you will also find Park Hyatt Zurich, with a modern exterior and large windows.
- To stay near the train station, look into District 4 and District 5 of the city centre, where you will find a number of excellently rated hotels and rentals on offer with good links in and out of the city by both train and bus. Renaissance Zurich Tower Hotel offers a 5-star stay, or on a cheaper budget, try Iq130 Apartment Hotel.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Zurich
Where to stay in Zurich?
Hotels in Altstadt, Fluntern - Hottingen - Hirslanden, and near Zurich Central Station have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Zurich Central Station?
Travellers who like staying near Zurich Central Station recommend Zurich Marriott Hotel, Hotel Montana Zürich, and Boutique Hotel Wellenberg.
How much does a hotel cost in Zurich?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Zurich for as cheap as ₹ 3,528 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 12,366.
Are there good hotels near Zürich airport?
At the heart of Zürich airport, you will find Radisson Blu Hotel, which is rated as one of the best airport hotels on KAYAK. Nearby you will find Mövenpick Hotel, which comes with a free airport shuttle, and in Kloten town, you will find Hotel Welcome Inn, which also offers a free airport shuttle and is excellently rated.
What hotels in Zürich have especially good spa services?
In the city centre, you will find Marktgasse Hotel, which sits on the edge of the Limmet river in a classic building with a relaxing roof terrace.
Are there hotels in Zürich where I can take my dogs/pets?
Yes. There is a large number of hotels in Zürich that cater for pets, so if you’re travelling with your animals, then you can look to stay in the Old Town or in Oerlikon, just north of the city centre. Design Hotel Plattenhof is close to Universitätsspital Park, which is good for walking dogs.
What are the best hotels near Zoo Zürich?
You will find a few hotels that are within walking distance of Zoo Zürich and a couple that are on appropriate bus routes. Sorell Hotel Zürichberg in Fluntern is a modern hotel set in the hills surrounding Zürich, less than a 10-minute walk from the zoo. Sorell Hotel Rigiblick balances on the edge of the hillside and is less than 15 minutes’ bus ride and a short walk away. Both hotels are also suitable for families.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.