Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Manila
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 21% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 7% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 8,211||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 8,289||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Manila hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Manila hotel
- If you are looking for a hotel close to Intramuros, the walled area of the city, then you will want to look to the south of the area, as there are few hotels actually within the walls. There you will find the Cathedral, several university buildings and a golf course. Within the walls you will find The Bayleaf Intramuros, rated as a top golf hotel. Outside the walls you will find The Manila Hotel, a highly rated family hotel.
- In the southeast of the city, you will find the area of Makati, which is known as Manila’s financial hub, and is filled with skyscrapers and shopping centres. Makati Diamond Residences offers a 5-star stay on a reasonable budget. Makati Shangri-La offers great views of the area, with a large pool and well-sized rooms.
- Looking for hotel with a casino? Then look into the city centre area or in the area of Pasay. In the city centre, you will find Ag New World Manila Bay Hotel, which offers views of Marina Bay and a top-rated luxury experience. In Pasay you will find Hyatt City of Dreams Manila, which also offers a small pool area.
- For a good family hotel, look into Hotel H2o, which is on the water and next to Manila Ocean Park. There are mini aquariums in the rooms and a waterfront terrace. Amelie Hotel Manila is a short walk from Manila Zoo and comes with family rooms and a trendy finish.
- For 5-star accommodation, look into the High Street South area of the city, where you will find Shangri-La at the Fort, a luxury hotel close to the Mind Museum and with bus stops nearby for links into the city centre.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Manila
Are hotels in Manila safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Manila?
How much does a hotel cost in Manila?
What hotel area is especially good for shopping in Manila?
Are there good hotels near Manila airport?
Which neighbourhoods are close to Manila’s central station?
What hotels in Manila offer especially good breakfast?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Manila?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Manila by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Manila hotels
Go to map