Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Nairobi
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 14% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 60% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 8,299||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 7,233||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Nairobi hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Nairobi hotel
- If you are flying into Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, then you need to look for hotels in Nairobi close to airport. 1.5 miles away, the Crowne Plaza Nairobi Airport is a 4-star hotel that offers guests free parking and a complimentary airport shuttle. The 3-star Seasons Airport Hotel is around 5 miles from the airport.
- Want to get outdoors? Look for hotels in Nairobi National Park, like Ololo Safari Lodge, which sits on the banks of the Mbagathi River on the southern border of the park. This 3-star hotel offers an outdoor pool with firepit and the opportunity to go on safari. To the west of the park is Longview Suites Hotel, offering guests use of a state-of-the-art gym and an outdoor pool, as well as a restaurant and coffee bar.
- To be at the heart of the action, find hotels in Nairobi city center. Tom Mboya Street is a popular street and close to the Tom Mboya Statue on Moi Avenue. The 3-star Diamond Hotel is conveniently located for sightseeing and less than half a mile from the Maasai Market. Space International Hotel is a short walk from Kenya National Archives and has a restaurant and bar with a terrace on-site.
- If you are booking a hotel in Nairobi, you may want to be close to main attraction, Karen Blixen Museum. Located at the foot of the Ngong Hills, you can take a tour of the colonial farmhouse and coffee plantation, as well as view some of Karen’s possessions. To the south west of Nairobi, Karen Gables is a 4-star hotel, 1.5 miles from the museum that offers an outdoor pool and landscaped gardens by the river.
- For the cheapest hotels in Nairobi, Progressive Park Hotel is an affordable hotel that offers good value for longer stays, while budget-friendly Kenya Comfort Hotel offers basic rooms in a convenient location close to the city center.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Nairobi
Are hotels in Nairobi safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Nairobi?
Which hotel is located in Nairobi central business district?
What are the best hotels in Nairobi for honeymoon?
Are there any 5-star hotels in Nairobi?
Which are the best hotels in Nairobi on Mombasa Road?
How much is a hotel in Nairobi for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Nairobi?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Nairobi by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Nairobi hotels
Go to map