Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Osoyoos
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 56% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 43% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 12,461||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 13,074||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Osoyoos hotel
- For travelers planning on visiting Osoyoos with family, consider a hotel next to Rattlesnake Canyon, a kid-friendly amusement park that features a variety of rides and a mini-golf course. The Casa Del Mila Oro Resort is only a five-minute walk to the park and is right on the banks of Osoyoos Lake.
- Are you interested in learning about the area’s local history and culture? Select a hotel next to the award-winning Nk'Mip Desert Cultural Centre, such as The Residences at Spirit Ridge. The cultural center contains a variety of exhibits that educate visitors on Canada’s only desert, and visitors also learn the history of the local Okanagan people.
- If you want to spend your trip relaxing on the lakefront, pick a hotel near Gyro Beach. Gyro Beach is a swimming beach located on the shores of Osoyoos Lake. The Watermark Beach Resort Hotel is a 4-star choice that is only a three-minute walk from Gyro Beach, and in addition, it’s conveniently located downtown.
- To do some local wine tasting, choose a hotel near the popular Moon Curser Vineyards, such as the chic Spirit Ridge located a five-minute walk away. Moon Curser Vineyards allows visitors to taste a variety of wines that have been made on site, and you can also take a tour of the vineyard.
- For visitors who are art enthusiasts, consider staying at a hotel near the Osoyoos Art Gallery, such as the Avalon Inn, located four minutes’ walk from the gallery. The Osoyoos Art Gallery contains a large selection of paintings and photography from local artists, and it also has a gift shop.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Osoyoos
Are hotels in Osoyoos safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What hotels in Osoyoos have a good view?
Which hotels in Osoyoos have a good indoor pool?
What are some good hotels in Osoyoos near the Osoyoos Museum Society?
Which hotels in Osoyoos are near The Desert Centre?
How much is a hotel in Osoyoos for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Osoyoos for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Osoyoos?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Osoyoos by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Osoyoos hotels
Go to map