Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Nottingham
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 38% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 27% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 5,735||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 6,906||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Nottingham hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Nottingham hotel deal
- First time visitors to Nottingham should try the city centre for accommodations and have ready access to transportation links and places of interest. Best Western Plus Nottingham City Centre on Wollaton Street is perfectly situated and comes with free Wi-Fi, restaurant, bar/lounge and laundry service. Alternatively, Crowne Plaza Nottingham, also on Wollaton Street, comes with free Wi-Fi, restaurant, bar/lounge, heated pool and a health club.
- Travellers who prefer proximity to the airport can try Bennetts Hotel at Long Eaton, which is less than 10 km from East Midlands Airport and offers free Wi-Fi, parking and toiletries, plus a restaurant and bar/lounge. Another good option is Novotel Nottingham Derby, also 10 km from the airport, which features 24-hr front desk, restaurant, bar/lounge, garden and on-site car rental.
- There are several good options for the economy traveller. Best Western Nottingham Derby on Bostock Lane has free Wi-Fi and parking as well as a restaurant. Breakfast buffet is also available. If you prefer, Britannia Nottingham Hotel on St. James’s Street has free internet, restaurant, a bar/lounge with wheelchair access and is 0.5 km from the Royal Concert Hall.
- If you’re planning on visiting the allure and grandeur of historic Sherwood Forest and its famous “Major Oak”, or the Sherwood Forest National Nature Reserve, be prepared for a 32-kilometre drive from Nottingham city centre each way. Reserve a room at the 4-star St. James Hotel on Rutland Street as part of your preparations, and enjoy 24-hr room service, a restaurant and a buffet breakfast.
- The Exchange is an historic shopping centre on Nottingham High Street within a 10-minute walk from Nottingham Rail Station. It features several stores that offer retail shopping, arts, crafts and gift shops. Not far away is Old Market Square, a popular spot with locals and tourists where you can buy local produce and visit the farmers market. Reserve a room at ibis Nottingham Centre at Fletcher Gate and shop until you drop.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Nottingham
Are hotels in Nottingham safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Nottingham?
Which hotels in Nottingham are close to sports venues?
Which hotels in Nottingham are close to the Motor Point Arena?
Are there any hotels in Nottingham that are child-friendly?
Are there any hotels in Nottingham that come with spa facilities?
How much is a hotel in Nottingham for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Nottingham?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Nottingham by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Nottingham hotels
Go to map