Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Geneva
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 31% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 84% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 13,347||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 12,140||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Geneva hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Geneva hotel deal
- For travellers who are interested in architecture, hotels close to the St. Pierre Cathedral are the perfect choice, such as the affordable Hotel Bel’Espérance. The St. Pierre Cathedral dates back to the 12th century and is known for having a unique mixture of styles and designs.
- Geneva is home to the headquarters of the United Nations, otherwise known as the Palace of Nations, making it a popular destination for visitors who are interested in international subjects and politics. If you would like to take a guided tour of this building during your stay, consider booking a hotel nearby, such as the Hôtel Eden Genève which is less than a 10-minute walk away.
- If you’re interested in experiencing some of the city’s impressive natural scenery, pick a hotel near the Jardin Anglais, an English-style park that houses a famous flower-clock sculpture, a fountain that dates back to the 1800s and many seating areas. The Hôtel Métropole Genève is the perfect choice, as it is within walking distance of the Jardin Anglais and includes high-speed internet, a fitness centre and various restaurants.
- For those interested in seeing a large selection of European art, book a hotel located next to the Musée d'Art et d'Histoire, like the Hôtel Les Armures, which is only a 6-minute walk from the museum. Built in the early 1900s, the Musée d'Art et d'Histoire contains works all the way from prehistoric times to present day.
- Hoping to do some relaxation during your time in Geneva? If so, choose a hotel near the Bains des Pâquis, a collection of public bathhouses that double as saunas during the winter months. The Hôtel Edelweiss is an affordable option that is only a 7-minute walk from the bathhouses, while the Grand Hôtel Kempinski is a 5-star choice less than 5 minutes away.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Geneva
Are hotels in Geneva safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Geneva?
What are the best hotels near Geneva Palexpo Fairground?
How much does a hotel cost in Geneva?
Which hotels in Geneva offer free amenities?
Which hotels in Geneva have a good view?
What are good hotels in Geneva near the Reformation Wall?
What are good hotels in Geneva near the Tavel House?
How much is a hotel in Geneva for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Geneva for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Geneva?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Geneva?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Geneva by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Geneva hotels
Go to map