Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Derby
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 5,521|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 5,539|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Derby cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Derby hotel
- If saving money on your travels is a top priority, then you may want to consider booking a room at one of the many budget hotels in Derby. For a cost-effective holiday, good affordable hotel options could be the Three Queens Hotel, the Grail Court Hotel, the Lichfield Hotels Amber House and the Three Horseshoes.
- Booking a hotel with a pool gives you a great option for recreation, as well as another option to entertain any children you may be traveling with. Hotels in the Derby area that feature a pool include the Marriott Breadsall Priory Hotel & Country Club, the Hilton at St George's Park, Burton upon Trent and Hoar Cross Hall.
- Looking for luxurious accommodation during your holiday in Derby? There are a handful of four-star hotels in the area that offer stylish rooms, upscale amenities and plenty of things to do for you and your party. Derby’s four-star hotel options include the Holiday Inn Derby - Riverlights, the Pentahotel Derby and the Hallmark Hotel Derby Midland.
- Getting from the airport to your accommodation can be a hassle, especially if you’re not familiar with the area, which is why it might be a good idea to consider booking accommodation that offers an airport shuttle. The Holiday Inn Derby - Riverlights, The Star and the Lichfield Hotels Amber House all offer an airport shuttle for your convenience.
- If you’re looking for more private accommodation during your stay in Derby, there are several holiday rentals available in the area. The Lavender House, the Brick Kiln Apartment and The Loft all offer private rooms complete with sitting rooms and fully-equipped kitchens so you have the option of cooking up a meal.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Derby
Which hotels in Derby feature an onsite spa?
For a holiday in Derby focused on rest and relaxation, you may consider booking accommodation at one of the hotels in the area that feature an onsite spa. Derby hotels that have spas onsite include the Jurys Inn Derby, the Marriott Breadsall Priory Hotel & Country Club and the Pentahotel Derby.
Which Derby hotels have the best fitness center?
For avid gymgoers, there are several hotels in Derby that feature fully-equipped fitness centers to get a workout in before or after seeing the sights. The Hallmark Hotel Derby Midland, the Cathedral Quarter Hotel, the Holiday Inn Derby - Riverlights and the Mercure Burton upon Trent Newton Park Hotel offer some of the most complete fitness centers in the area.
Are any hotels in Derby convenient to golf?
If you’d prefer to stick close to the fairway during your time in Derby, there are a handful of hotels in the area that are convenient to golf courses. The Marriott Breadsall Priory Hotel & Country Club, the Three Queens Hotel and the Mercure Burton upon Trent Newton Park Hotel are all convenient to Derby’s golf courses.
Do any hotels in Derby offer a business center?
For travelers whose time in Derby will be oriented more towards business, there are several accommodation options that can serve your business-related needs. Some of the best-equipped hotel business centers in Derby reside in the Jurys Inn Derby, Best Western’s The Stuart Hotel and the Hilton at St George's Park Burton upon Trent.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.