Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Chester
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 5,445|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 8,932|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Chester cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Chester hotel
- Hotels in Chester’s historic city centre offer a plethora of sightseeing opportunities. One of the best-located is Grosvenor Place Guest House, which is less than a 5-minute walk from attractions like Chester Castle, Chester Racecourse and the Grosvenor Museum.
- Romantic hotels in Chester for couples include the quirky Oddfellows on Lower Bridge Street in the city centre. This design-led boutique hotel has a funky moss-clad restaurant and a secret walled garden serving afternoon tea.
- Fancy staying in a luxury boutique hotel by the river? Perched on top of Chester’s famous city walls, Edgar House, just off Duke Street, overlooks the River Dee and is for adults only. Near the racecourse, the abode’s strikingly modern design and riverside location makes it popular with both business and leisure travelers.
- Cheap hotels in Chester can be found close to the city’s main train station, north east of the centre. These include The Ormonde, a delightful Tudor-style building with simple rooms and a fascinating past as a former railway drinking tavern.
- Travelers looking for luxury B&B accommodation in Chester will feel right at home in the suburbs just outside of the city centre. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Hoole, Stone Villa Guest House is a relaxed B&B which offers a traditional breakfast and complimentary perks on checking-in (such as a slice of cake and a glass of sherry in your room). Another option is Mitchells of Chester, just over a mile from the city centre and south of the River Dee in Hough Green, this is an elegant Victorian guest house with pretty gardens and friendly service.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Chester
Which hotels are near Chester North train station?
Hotels near Chester North (Bache) train station are found in quiet suburbs like Newton and Hoole. These include the Premier Inn Chester Central North, which is just a 3-minute walk from the train station. A similar distance away is the family-run Brookside Hotel, which sits on the outskirts of the city centre and offers a friendly, traditional service.
Are there hotels in Chester with free parking?
One hotel with free parking is the Chester Court Hotel on Hoole Road, an attractive Tudor-style property with easy transport links in the city centre. Free parking is also available at the nearby Ba Ba Guest House, a relaxed Georgian property with good-sized family rooms.
Are there hotels in Chester with spa facilities?
The spa at the Grosvenor Hotel in Chester city centre, opposite the iconic Eastgate and Eastgate Clock, is notable not only for its relaxing and beautifying treatments but also for its thermal suite with a herb sauna, salt grotto and crystal steam room. Northeast of the city centre in the suburb of Hoole Village, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel has excellent spa facilities including a hydrotherapy room, mud room and Turkish baths.
How much is a hotel in Chester for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Chester hotels for tonight for as low as ₹ 3,563. Users have also found 3-star hotels from ₹ 3,563 and 4-star hotels from ₹ 3,971.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.