Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Kumarakom
Good to know
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 5,607|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Kumarakom cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Kumarakom hotel
- The Bird Sanctuary Kumarakom hosts a wide range of migratory birds and is a great attraction for bird-lovers and others likewise, inviting guests into a 14-acre area that allows you to meander and enjoy nature. The Taj Kumarakom Resort & Spa is an 8-minute drive from the sanctuary and offers guests a bar and fitness centre, among other perks.
- Kumarakom is nestled next to the Vembanad Lake, India’s longest lake and, if you stay at
- The Zuri Kumarakom Kerala Resort & Spa, you will be situated right at the lake’s shore. The 5-star resort provides guests with a swimming pool, spa and fitness centre. The Backwater Ripples is a 3-star alternative, 1 minute from the lakefront and with a spa and pool.
- Culture-lovers seeking to explore the rich Indian heritage should look for a hotel close to temples like Menonvedu Temple, Sree Ardha Nareeswara Temple or the Puthiyakavu Devi Temple. The Abad Whispering Palms is a 3-star resort located a 6-minute drive away from where many impressive temples can be found, featuring 2 pools and spa facilities.
- Kumarakom is well-known for their fishery, being so close to the lake, so stay close to the Matteethara fish farm to learn more about this trade. The Dubai Hotels & Restaurants is a 3-star, child-friendly hotel located a 15-minute walk from the farm, and it offers a restaurant and spa.
- To grasp some souvenirs or enjoy the Indian market ambiance, stay close to Kumarakom market and Market Road, which are close to other amenities and shops like a police station, hardware store and bakery. Consider the Kodianthara Heritage Home, a 10-minute walk from the market and with free parking. Alternatively, the Lakesong Resort is a 5-minute drive from the market and is the more upscale option offering a pool, restaurant and fitness centre.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Kumarakom
Which hotels in Kumarakom are family friendly?
Stay at the Illikkalam Lakeside Cottages for a great family vacation. The accommodation overlooks the lake and offers family cottages with a restaurant, breakfast and free parking. Kumarakom Heritage hotel also offers family rooms as well as a kids’ pool and an indoor play area.
Are there any 5-star hotels in Kumarakom?
The Park Regis Aveda Kumarakom is a 5-star option only about 800 metres from the centre, featuring elegant rooms, a restaurant witha buffet and a la carte menu, and a swimming pool. Guests can relax in the spa or use the business centre at a surcharge. The Niraamaya Retreats Backwaters And Beyond is another 5-star option about 2.5 kilometres from the centre, boasting a restaurant, swimming pool and spa facilities.
Which hotels in Kumarakom are good for fishing?
For fishing lovers, choose the Riverville Hotel, which comes with a garden and offers activities like cycling or fishing. In the vicinity of the Bird Sanctuary and a quirky hotel alternative is the Shivaganga Houseboat, which boasts a restaurant and fishing possibilities in the immediate surroundings.
Which hotels in Kumarakom have a 24/7 front desk?
If you need to stay flexible, consider the Vinnca Lake House with a 24-hour front desk as well as complimentary breakfast, a pool and a car rental service on site. The Coconut Lagoon is a posh alternative, boasting a spa centre as well as a swimming pool, an on-site bar and, of course, a 24-hour front desk.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.