Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Arlington
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 34% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 72% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 17,781||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 9,911||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Arlington hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Arlington hotel
- Arlington offers many educational and cultural opportunities such as the Robert E. Lee Memorial, Freedom Park and the Arlington Historical Museum. With budget-friendly hotels like the Red Lion Hotel and Days Inn, this city is an economical lodging option for tourists wishing to visit the White House and other DC attractions.
- Getting around the area is quite easy with the Metro Rail. You can catch the Metro System to surrounding cities of Washington, D.C., Fairfax County, VA, Montgomery County, MD, Alexandria, VA and Prince George’s County, MD. But if you are staying in Arlington, some hotels will shuttle you to the airport, Metro Stations and nearby restaurants. This includes the Double Tree by Hilton, Courtyard Arlington and Crowne Plaza.
- Sitting right across from Washington, D.C., Arlington, VA rests on the Potomac River. Thus from many Arlington hotels you can experience picturesque scenes of the DC skyline. Some hotels with the best views of the city include the Double Tree by Hilton Arlington, Key Bridge Marriott and Sheraton Pentagon City.
- Enjoy shopping at Clarendon in the center of the city. This mall offers a combination of upscale retail stores such as Ann Taylor, Sephora and Ethan Allen Furniture. Quaint local boutiques and eateries like the Cheesecake Factory also rent space out of this facility. Market Common Clarendon is just a few miles from downtown Arlington and close to the Residence Inn Courthouse, Hilton Garden Inn and Arlington Court Suites.
- If you are seeking a unique experience, you should consider one of Arlington’s boutique hotels. These charming hotels offer a stylish decor, trendy design and a variety of amenities. Some boutique hotels in Arlington and nearby communities include the Le Meridien, the River Inn and Kimpton Lorien Hotel & Spa.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Arlington
Are hotels in Arlington safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the main attractions in Arlington?
Are there any hotels in Arlington near the airport?
Where are some great places to eat and stay in Arlington?
What hotels in Arlington offer spa services?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Arlington?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Arlington by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Arlington hotels
Go to map