Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Lucerne
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 8,354|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 13,717|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Lucerne cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Lucerne hotel
- Consider staying at the Schweizerhof Hotel in Lucerne if you want to be amidst luxury, with stunning views of the lake and walking distance to the city centre as well as the major tourist attractions. It’s right on the shores of Lake Lucerne and is no more than a 10 minute-walk to the Townhall, the Chapel Bridge, the Lowenplatz, and the gothic Hofkirche.
- For the outdoors lovers, Hotel Hofgarten has a lot to offer. They have bicycles for rent for their guests and a lot of fun sports activities nearby. It is located at the edge of the old town but there are many hiking and walking trails nearby. Water-skiing, rafting, sailing, parasailing, mountain biking, golfing, snowshoeing and skiing are some of the activities in the vicinity to keep you occupied.
- The Astoria Lucerne Hotel is a treat for the foodies out there. This 4-star property has 4 restaurants, a café coffee shop and 3 bars and lounges. You can savour cuisines like Thai, Italian, Asian and Mexican and enjoy drinks on the rooftop bar. They also offer free buffet breakfast.
- If you’re planning a business meeting in Lucerne, the Cascada Swiss Quality hotel has conference rooms designed for meetings, banquets, seminars and lectures. They have state-of-the art technology and a unique lighting concept and their on-site event coordinator will take care of all the details. The Grand Hotel National by the lake is also a great venue for meetings and seminars. They have 5 very stylish meeting rooms and can host up to 230 conference attendees.
- For the family holidays, The Art Deco Hotel Montana in Lucerne is a great family-friendly hotel. It’s a smoke-free property and offers childcare or babysitting services at an additional charge. Up to 5 children can stay for free when they use the bedding available in the room. The Seehotel Hermitage in Lucerne is a beach hotel where kids are welcome. They provide in-room babysitting services at an extra cost and infant beds or cribs are available for free whereas extra beds are provided with a surcharge.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Lucerne
Where to stay in Lucerne?
Hotels near Luzern Train Station have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Luzern Train Station?
Travellers who like staying near Luzern Train Station recommend Radisson Blu Hotel, Lucerne, Cascada Boutique Hotel, and Hotel Des Balances.
Which hotels in Lucerne have swimming pools?
A lot of hotels in Lucerne have swimming pools. The Baslertor Summer Pool Hotel is a 3-star hotel with an outdoor swimming pool and spa tub, perfect for lounging by the pool in the summer. Romantik Hotel Beau Rivage located at Lake Lucerne also has a heated outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers. They have a crystal saltwater whirlpool, too.
Which hotels in Lucerne have a fitness centres?
If you can’t stay a day away from your treadmill, then the Radisson Blu Hotel in the heart of Lucerne is just the hotel for you. It can’t get better than having breath-taking views of the Alps while exercising. They have a fully equipped fitness centre and after your workout you can relax in the sauna or steam bath.
Are there any hotels in Lucerne which are easy on the pocket?
There are a few 3-star properties in Lucerne which give you a great value for your money. Hotel Central Am See is one such property which has its own private beach, is in a quiet yet central location and provides lake, mountain and pool views from the rooms. You get almost everything in this hotel you would expect at a 5-star property, only at a more reasonable price. Right next door is another such economical 3-star hotel called Garni- Hotel Frohburg. You can use their bicycles for free to explore the outdoors. Both hotels have on-site parking at a minimal cost.
Which hotels in Lucerne are close to the railway station?
The Renaissance Lucerne Hotel located in the historical district, is just within 3 minutes walking distance to the train station. Hotel Monopol is also centrally located in Lucerne and the railway station is close by. Both these hotels are very conveniently located for public transport.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.