Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Yerevan
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 53% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 13% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 5,458||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 5,027||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Yerevan hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book cheap hotels in Yerevan?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Yerevan hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Yerevan, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Yerevan in January and May.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Yerevan if you stay on a Wednesday. The opposite is true for, Tuesday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Yerevan accommodation.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Yerevan for 4 days.
- If you plan on soaking up luxurious comfort on your next holiday, you can’t beat the Golden Palace Hotel Yerevan. Centrally located near popular attractions such as the History Museum of Armenia, marble bathroom details and antique wooden furnishings deliver an air of elegance.
- Reinvigorate your wardrobe and get a feel for the vibrant local community by finding a hotel near Vernissage Market. L'image Art Hotel looks out across the buzzing stalls and serves a buffet breakfast to fuel your shopping.
- Business travellers wishing to be in the middle of the action should search for accommodation between Republic Square and the Armenian Opera Theatre. Consider ibis Yerevan Center, where you’ll get streamlined service and access to a business room.
- Get a new perspective on Yerevan by staying in the eastern neighbourhood of Nork-Marash. Book Arève Résidence Boutique Hotel and you can enjoy sweeping views of the city from the comfort of your own private balcony.
- The Kond area in western Kentron has a lively fusion of historic winding streets and modern street art. Nor Dzoraberd Hotel Complex is located on the outskirts of the trendy neighbourhood and has rooms and suites that look out towards Ararat Mountain.
- Take in traditional Armenian architecture and let your imagination wander by staying in the Kanaker district. Once a separate town, the area has held on to its heritage origins. Popock Qanaqer has double and family rooms available as well as an outdoor dining space.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Yerevan
Are hotels in Yerevan safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Yerevan?
Which hotels in Yerevan are near the airport?
What is a good area of Yerevan for families to stay in?
Which hotels in Yerevan are located close to the Cascade?
What is a cheaper area of Yerevan that is still well connected?
Which hotels in Yerevan are surrounded by restaurants?
How do I find a hotel in central Yerevan?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Yerevan?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Yerevan by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Yerevan hotels
Go to map