Mexico City hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Mexico City
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 13% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 32% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 9,021||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 6,161||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Mexico City hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Mexico City hotel deal
- If you would like to be within walking distance of many of Mexico City’s famous attractions, book a hotel near Zócalo, the city’s main square. It’s one of the largest squares in the world and has a metro stop, restaurants and shops conveniently nearby. The Zócalo Central Hotel and the Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City are elegant choices located right next to the Square.
- To find particularly cheap prices, look for hotels in the Coyoacán neighborhood, like the Hotel Cuore. This eclectic neighborhood was once home to Frida Kahlo and is now home to a popular museum in what used to be her house. It also has many parks and green spaces, making it perfect for nature lovers.
- Hoping to experience Mexico City’s vibrant nightlife? Book a hotel in Condesa, such as the 5-star Hotel Marquis Reforma. Condesa is a posh neighborhood full of bars, clubs and upscale lounges, attracting a sea of young people once the sun sets.
- Individuals who would like to explore different neighborhoods and parts of the city should consider booking a hotel near a metro stop. Mexico City’s metro is extensive, safe and cheap, making it one of the best ways for visitors to travel to different areas. The Ramada Reforma Hotel is a great choice that is right next to the Hidalgo metro stop, which is a major transfer hub for the city.
- Traffic jams are very common in Mexico City, so avoid the stress of driving and select a hotel with airport shuttle services, such as the Holiday Inn Mexico Dali Aeropuerto. Hotel airport shuttles are usually free, saving you money on taxis as well.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Mexico City
Are hotels in Mexico City safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Mexico City?
What are the best hotels near Zona Rosa?
How much does a hotel cost in Mexico City?
What are the best hotels in Mexico City near the Polanco area?
What are the best hotels in Mexico City near the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe?
What are the best hotels in Mexico City with breakfast included?
What are the best hotels in Mexico City in the Historic District?
How much is a hotel in Mexico City for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Mexico City?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Mexico City?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Mexico City by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Mexico City hotels
Go to map