Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Wollongong
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 53% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 89% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 9,314||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 11,758||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Wollongong hotel
- Wollongong is a good halfway point for all those driving the famous Grand Pacific Drive highway. For those who want more information to help with your road tip, you may wish to stay closer to the Grand Pacific Drive centre; the Adina Apartment Hotel Wollongong is only a 5-minute walk away from it.
- The downtown area of Wollongong also offers plenty of restaurants, shopping and other services, including adventure tourism offices. From here you can book your skydiving adventure over Wollongong beach or a zipline tour across the Illawarra tree tops. The Downtown Motel will keep you close to the action and only 2 minutes away from the Visitor Information Centre.
- One of the most popular sights of Wollongong is the Wollongong Head Lighthouse, located at the headland between Brighton Beach and Wollongong Beach. If you’re looking to stay somewhere nearby, the Boat Harbour Motel is a good option. From here you will be only a 10-minute walk away from the headland.
- Not only is Wollongong popular for its beaches, but it is also located close to Lake Illawarra. For those who want a bit of everything, the Comfort Inn Fairways is located on the spit between Lake Illawarra and the sea. You will also be close to the Port Kembla Golf Course and the Korrongulla Wetlands – an excellent spot for bird watching.
- The Nan Tien Buddhist Temple is another of Wollongong’s most popular sights. The temple is located just outside of Wollongong with views over Mount Kembla and the Illawarra Escarpment. Classes and regular retreats are offered for visitors interested in Buddhism or Chinese Culture. For those who wish to visit the temple, you may wish to stay somewhere in south Wollongong, such as the Sovereign Inn. Here you will be a 10-minute drive from the temple, and 7 minutes from Wollongong’s city centre.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Wollongong
Are hotels in Wollongong safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Wollongong South Beach?
How much does a hotel cost in Wollongong?
What hotels in Wollongong are close to the sports stadium?
What hotels in Wollongong are close to the beach?
What hotels in Wollongong have free parking?
What hotels in Wollongong have a pool?
How much is a hotel in Wollongong for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Wollongong for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Wollongong?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Wollongong by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Wollongong hotels
Go to map