Sharm el-Sheikh hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Sharm el-Sheikh
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 7,553|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 6,915|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Sharm el-Sheikh cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Sharm el-Sheikh hotel
- Want to enjoy a bit of privacy while you vacation in Sharm el-Sheikh? Why not book a room at a hotel with a private beach then. For example, the Cleopatra Luxury Resort is one of the many hotels in the area with a private beach. Located 12.4 miles up the beach from Sharm el-Sheikh, Cleopatra Luxury Resort is secluded, yet not too far away.
- Gold Beach is home to many of the beach resorts in the city like Reef Oasis Beach Resort. The area is also good for shopping and going out to eat with local restaurants like Farsha Cafe and Palma Beach & Poseidon Restaurant Lounge nearby.
- 6.2 miles south of Sharm el-Sheikh proper is Blue Bay, where visitors can find a number of hotels and resorts like the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort. At the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort guests will find clay tennis courts, a dedicated child daycare area and even a casino for the adults.
- Looking for a hotel near the airport? Charmillion Club Aqua Park is a great option at just 3.9 miles from the airport. If it isn’t for you, there is also the Logaina Sharm Resort, which is 3.5 miles away. However, these are just two of many hotels and resorts that are nearby the airport.
- If you want an all-inclusive vacation experience, perhaps a hotel like the Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa is a good option. They offer all-inclusive vacation deals allowing guests to take full advantage of their copious facilities, including golf, tennis and swimming.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Sharm el-Sheikh
How much does a hotel cost in Sharm el-Sheikh?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Sharm el-Sheikh for as cheap as ₹ 897 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 12,752.
What hotels are in the city center?
Naama Bay marks the center of Sharm el-Sheikh, especially for the city’s hotels and resorts. One of the hotels that call Naama Bay home is the Cataract Layalina Resort. There, guests can enjoy the festive beachside atmosphere or relax in the poolside lounge area.
Where is best to stay for a romantic getaway?
Shark Bay is a great area for couples looking for a romantic escape. Just east of the airport, Shark Bay is great for couples because it allows for a bit of seclusion while still remaining close to the shopping and dining areas in SOHO Square Sharm el-Sheikh. Romantic hotels in the area include the Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh, whose rustic yet chic cottages are sure to please.
What hotels are near Albatros Aqua Park?
Located just south of Sharm el-Sheikh proper is Albatros Aqua Park. It is one of the more popular attractions in the area and fortunately for visitors, there are also plenty of hotels located nearby, like the 4-star hotel Club El Faraana Reef. At Club El Faraana Reef guests can enjoy amenities like billiards tables, spa facilities and, of course, beach access.
What luxury hotels are in Sharm el-Sheikh?
There are many hotels in Sharm el-Sheikh and in the surrounding area that are rated 4 and 5-star. For instance, the Monte Carlo Sharm El Sheikh Resort is a 5-star resort where visitors will find multiple pools, tennis courts, a fitness center and much more. Another option is the 5-star Mövenpick Resort Sharm el Sheikh which along with standard array of pools and spa facilities also has a small private dock.
How much is a hotel in Sharm el-Sheikh for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Sharm el-Sheikh hotels for tonight for as low as ₹ 1,259. Users have also found 3-star hotels from ₹ 1,259 and 4-star hotels from ₹ 1,567.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.