Red Deer hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Red Deer
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 10% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 69% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 6,066||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 6,217||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Red Deer hotel
- For those who enjoy recreation, there are several hotels in Red Deer, Alberta, conveniently located near a variety of activities. Located around the corner from the Baymont Inn & Suites Red Deer is Rotary Recreation Park in Parkvale. Or, consider staying at the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites City Centre, where you'll be down the road from Rotary Park and less than two miles from Heritage Park.
- If you’re looking for proximity to golf, consider staying in the Oriole Park or Golden West districts. The Ramada Red Deer Hotel and Suites is located in the north of Red Deer in the heart of the Golden West district. It places you within a 10-minute drive of the Red Deer Golf and Country Club. Or, consider staying at the Radisson Red Deer, which is a quick 10-minute drive to the golf course.
- Nature and animal lovers should consider staying at hotels in the Red Deer in the Pines district in the north, where you'll be less than four miles away from the Gaetz Lakes Migratory Bird Sanctuary. Located less than four miles from the bird sanctuary, you can also find yourself in downtown Red Deer in less than ten minutes.
- Consider staying at the Sheraton Red Deer Hotel if you'd like to be in the heart of Red Deer with easy access to a number of restaurants and attractions. You’ll find a variety of restaurants, such as Boston Pizza, India Feast, and Taco Time. You'll also find Sunnybrook Farm Museum less than a five-minute walk away, where you can explore a 19th-century farm.
- Sports fans shouldn't miss out on the Alberta Sports Hall of Fame & Museum. Consider staying at the Super 8 Red Deer City Centre, where you'll be less than a 10-minute drive from an afternoon of local sports history.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Red Deer
Are hotels in Red Deer safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What hotels in Red Deer are near the Canyon Ski Resort area?
What hotels in Red Deer are close to shopping centers?
What hotels in Red Deer are convenient for business travelers?
What hotels in Red Deer are close to casinos?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Red Deer?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Red Deer by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Red Deer hotels
Go to map