Santa Cruz hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Santa Cruz
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 9,248|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 12,219|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Santa Cruz cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Santa Cruz hotel
- Planning on visiting Santa Cruz with your family? Select a hotel adjacent to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, such as the affordable Aqua Breeze Inn. The Boardwalk is a beachfront amusement park that has a variety of carnival rides and games, making it a very popular attraction for kids.
- If you’re hoping to spend most of your vacation by the ocean, choose one of the many hotels located within a five-minute walk of Main Beach, such as the Fireside Inn. Main Beach offers volleyball, swimming, and paddle boarding, and there are also lifeguards and public restrooms on site.
- For art enthusiasts, choose a hotel near Santa Cruz’s Museum of Art and History, such as the Pacific Blue Inn, which is only a 10-minute walk from the museum. This museum contains exhibits highlighting contemporary California artists and history of the local area.
- Downtown Santa Cruz contains a high concentration of the city’s shops, restaurants, and entertainment, including the Del Mar Theater and the Kuumbwa Jazz Theater. To be within walking distance of these attractions, select a hotel in the heart of this neighborhood, like the Cliff Crest Bed & Breakfast Inn, located just five blocks from Downtown.
- If you would like to learn about the communities that are indigenous to the area, book a hotel near the Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History, such as the Ocean Gate Inn, located half a mile from the museum. The museum offers exhibits on the local people, animals, and geography, making it a great way to familiarize yourself with the history of the area.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Santa Cruz
What hotels in Santa Cruz are near the Santa Cruz Wharf?
The Casablanca Inn is less than half a mile to the Wharf and is located directly next to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. The Dream Inn is a 4-star choice that is a seven-minute walk to the Wharf, offering rooms with balconies that overlook the ocean.
Which hotels in Santa Cruz are near the University of California, Santa Cruz?
There are several hotel options that are only a short drive away from the University of California campus. The Hampton Inn is only an eight-minute drive from the school, and it has a heated indoor swimming pool. The Best Western Inn is also an eight-minute drive from the campus and has free breakfast.
Are there hotels in Santa Cruz that have free parking?
Because it is quite easy to explore Santa Cruz by car, booking a hotel with free parking helps you save money. The Beach Street Inn and Suites is only a minute walk from Cowell Beach and has free on-site parking and a community picnic area. The Hyatt Place is located 13 minutes on foot from the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, with free parking for guests.
What hotels in Santa Cruz have a good view?
The Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages is only a two-minute walk from SunnyCove and offers guests direct views of the ocean. The Seaway Inn is an affordable choice that is only a 10-minute walk from the Santa Cruz Wharf and offers views of the nearby beach.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.