Saint George hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Saint George
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 7,434|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 8,684|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Saint George cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Saint George hotel
- Golfers should consider staying between the Southgate Golf Club and the Bloomington Country Club in order to be able to play two different courses. The 3-star Wingate by Wyndham St George is 1.6 miles away from Bloomington and 2.3 miles away from Southgate. La Quinta Inn & Suites St George is a 2-star option almost opposite the Wingate on the other side of Interstate 15.
- Traveling with kids and want to stay near the J.C. Snow Park, which has 12 acres of outdoor space including play areas as well as volleyball and skate parks, and the Fiesta Fun Family Fun Center? Think about staying at the 2-star Quality Inn Saint George South Bluff, which is a 0.3 miles drive from the Fun Center and a 1.2 miles drive from the Park. The St George Inn & Suites is also near these two attractions.
- If you want to visit the museums in the historical area, think about booking a hotel such as the 3-star Best Western Coral Hills, just under a mile away from the Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum and a 0.6 miles drive from the St George Tabernacle. This hotel is also a 0.2 miles walk from the St George City Art Museum. The more reasonably priced 2-star Dixie Palms Motel is another good option.
- For those who have come to St George to visit the St George Temple, the first temple in Utah for the Latter Day Saints, why not stay at the 2-star Howard Johnson Inn & Suites, which is a three-minute drive from the Temple. Another option nearby is the 3-star Best Western Travel Inn, which also has a three-minute drive to the Temple.
- If you like to hike, then you could stay near the Red Cliffs National Conservation Area, which provides many hiking trails. Dixie Sugarloaf provides some good opportunities to hike, so you can book a room at Seven Wives Inn, which is a three-minute drive from Dixie Sugarloaf or the Days Inn by Wyndham, St George, which is just a four-minute drive away.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Saint George
Which hotels in Saint George have good views?
Inn on the Cliff is a 3-star hotel, which is situated overlooking the city of St George with its backdrop of beautiful red mountains. This hotel is a 20-minute drive from the Snow Canyon State Park so you can easily get out of town and into the wilderness.
What are the best hotels in Saint George to stay with children?
The 2-star Inn at St. George has family rooms and each room includes a microwave and a refrigerator so you can store food for the kids. Another hotel is the 3-star Best Western Plus Abbey Inn, which is a short distance away from the Park and offers family-sized rooms.
Which hotels in Saint George are nearest to the St George Dinosaur Discovery Site?
The Ramada by Wyndham St George is a 2-star hotel, which is a 2.4 miles drive to the Dinosaur Discovery Site where there is a museum displaying the discovery of dinosaur footprints and fossilized remains. You could also consider staying at the 3-star Courtyard by Marriott St George, which is 2.1 miles away.
Are there any hotels in Saint George that include breakfast in the price?
The 3-star Red Lion Hotel and Conference Center, near the St George Temple, has a hot breakfast buffet option that is included in the price of the room and the 2-star Days Inn by Wyndham St George offers a continental breakfast that is included in the room price.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.