Puerto del Carmen hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Puerto del Carmen
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 7,166|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 9,695|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Puerto del Carmen cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Puerto del Carmen hotel
- If you’re planning a holiday getaway for the entire family to Puerto del Carmen there are a few good options. Aequora Lanzarote Suites in Tias comes highly regarded with its 3 restaurants, 5 outdoor pools, children’s pool and playground, and it is a 15-minute walk to Rancho Texas Park Zoo. Iberostar La Bocayna Village is another option which features rooftop terrace, free cribs, kitchenette with cookware/utensils, sitting area, and is just under 5 km from Aqualava Waterpark.
- For those who may be interested in hotels close to the beach in Puerto del Carmen, consider Montana Club Suite Hotel in Tias, which sits an 11-minute walk away from Playa Grande Beach. It features 2 outdoor pools, a rooftop terrace, and free Wi-Fi, plus car and bicycle rental. There is also Suite Hotel Fariones Playa which is in Tias, too, and features a restaurant, bar/lounge, outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and is conveniently situated right at Playa Chica Beach.
- Spend your holidays at a deluxe accommodation while you’re vacationing in Puerto del Carmen. Hotel Lava Beach is a luxury hotel at Las Palmas with 24-hr front desk, health club, Spa treatment facilities and concierge services, and it is a short 6-minute walk from Los Pocillos Beach. Alternatively, Seaside Los Jameos Playa is a Los Pocillos beachfront property with 4 bars/lounges, 2 outdoor pools, 4 tennis courts along with racquet and squash courts and on-site spa.
- If you enjoy water sports, visit Timanfaya Sub dive centre and spend a few hours scuba diving the clear waters of Puerto del Carmen and its teeming marine life. Afterwards, you can put your feet up at Hipotels La Geria near Los Pocillos Beach, which has an outdoor pool, outdoor tennis court, restaurant, bar/lounge and is 3.5 km from the dive shop. If you like, Barcarola Club near Rancho Texas Park is within 2 km of the dive centre and offers free Wi-Fi, 24-hr front desk, a restaurant and poolside bar.
- The budget-conscious traveller can choose from a list of moderately priced hotels in Puerto del Carmen. Club del Carmen By Diamond Resorts is a 3-minute walk from Los Pocillos Beach and has free Wi-Fi, 24-hr front desk, outdoor pool and self-service laundry facilities. Hyde Park Lane near Rancho Texas Park boasts 4 outdoor pools, tennis court, free Wi-Fi and an on-site convenience store.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Puerto del Carmen
How much does a hotel cost in Puerto del Carmen?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Puerto del Carmen for as cheap as ₹ 2,398 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 7,939.
Which hotels in Puerto del Carmen are close to nightlife?
Avenidas de las Playas is the mecca for nightlife in Puerto del Carmen. Apart from the Café de Ola restaurant-cum-bar and the trendy Paradise Bar, there are several other cocktail bars, wine bars, nightclubs and a casino. Apartamento Las Vistas is a short walk to Avenidas de las Playas and includes a restaurant, bar/lounge and outdoor pool, while Hotel Floresta is about 2.4 km from Gran Casino Lanzarote and has 2 outdoor pools, free parking, restaurant, bar/lounge and an arcade room.
Which hotels in Puerto del Carmen are close to the airport?
If you’re passing through Puerto del Carmen, consider staying close to Lanzarote Airport. Relaxia Olivina is an 8-minute drive away and features 2 outdoor pools, 2 bars/lounges, tennis court, free Wi-Fi and free parking. Nautilus Lanzarote is about a 6-minute drive from the airport and the apartments come with balconies and have scooter/moped rental on site.
Are there hotels in Puerto del Carmen close to shopping areas?
Biosfera Plaza Shopping Mall in Las Palmas is 5 floors of retail splendour with breath-taking sea views. Closer to the airport is Deiland Shopping Centre that hosts a supermarket and arts, crafts and souvenirs can be found on Las Playas Avenue. Spend a day at all three locations and then relax at Gloria Izaro Club Hotel which is a 5-minute walk from Biosfera mall with free buffet breakfast and Wi-Fi.
Are there any hotels in Puerto del Carmen near outdoor activities?
Montana Club Suite Hotel has 2 outdoor pools, a rooftop terrace and on-site car rental, and it is a 20-minute drive from Lancazote Golf Club and a 20-minute walk from Rancho Texas Park Zoo. Alternatively, Hotel Beatriz Playa & Spa lies 3.8 km from the zoo and 7.6 km from the golf resort.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.