Guatemala City hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Guatemala City
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|June||Cheapest month to stay with an average 37% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 26% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 7,667||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 6,554||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Guatemala City hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Guatemala City hotel
- The structure of Guatemala City is based upon zones. It includes 21 zones with downtown being zone 1. Zone 4 is also a great place for nighttime fun. When searching for a hotel in Guatemala City, you should search by zone. Some top hotels in Zone 1 include Hotel Royal Palace and Hotel Casa Salome. In Zone 4 you’ll find a number of chic, boutique hotels such as Adriatika and Hotel Ciudad Vieja.
- Guatemala City (Ciudad de Guatemala) is a city rich in culture and history. Some historical attractions to see while on vacation here include the Metropolitan Cathedral, National Palace, Casa MIMA and the National Library. Hotels close to these cultural attractions include the Hyatt Centric Guatemala City and Barcelo’ Guatemala City.
- To get around Guatemala City you can ride the TransMetro or TransUrbano, pre-paid bus systems that stop at destinations throughout the city. However, for the convenience of their guests, some hotels including the Hilton Garden Inn, Hotel San Carlos and Barcelo Guatemala City have their own shuttles.
- If you want to shop at some of Guatemala City’s most exclusive boutiques, you’ll want to visit zones 9 and 10 of the city. You will also find a number of really nice hotels including the Hyatt Centric (a 5-star hotel), the Hilton Garden Inn, Courtyard by Marriott (also a 5-star), Hotel Villa Espanola and Holiday Inn.
- Guatemala City is a hub for manufacturing and agriculture. Consequently, many hotels cater to business executives such as the Grand Tikal Futura Hotel and Real InterContinental Guatemala. These hotels offer great amenities such as room service, free wi-fi, free parking and a fitness center.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Guatemala City
Are hotels in Guatemala City safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Guatemala City?
Are there any hotels in Guatemala City Close to the airport?
Where is the best place to stay in Guatemala City?
Are there any historical hotels in Guatemala City?
What are the most romantic hotels in Guatemala City?
How much is a hotel in Guatemala City for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Guatemala City for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Guatemala City?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Guatemala City by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Guatemala City hotels
Go to map