Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Bronx
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 40% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 61% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 14,555||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 17,203||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Bronx hotel deal
- If you want to be near some greenery in the hustle and bustle of Bronx, NY, then why not stay in the Rodeway Inn Bronx Zoo. This budget hotel is situated within walking distance of the New York Botanical Gardens – a sprawling 250-acre garden that was founded in 1891. There is something in the New York Botanical Gardens for everyone with a garden for the children to explore and various collections and landscaped gardens as well as several acres of natural forest.
- You can also play golf in the Bronx area of New York. If you are a golfer, you could consider staying near the Pelham Bay and Split Rock Golf Courses, which will provide you with 36 holes of beautifully landscaped fairways. The Ramada by Wyndham Bronx is a 3-star hotel that is just a 9-minutes’ drive away from these courses.
- For those who would like to be near the Yankee Stadium, home of the New York Yankees baseball team, it might be an idea to stay at the 3-star Opera House Hotel, which is a historical sight as it used to be the Bronx Opera House, now renovated, preserved and turned into a hotel. This hotel is a 10-minute drive away from the Yankee Stadium.
- Interested in contemporary art and, in particular, the artists of the Bronx, why not stay in the 3-star Umbrella Hotel near The Bronx Museum of the Arts. The hotel is a 9-minute drive away from this multicultural museum that exhibits works of art from artists who are from the Bronx area as well as curating collections from artists from around the world – in particular of Asian, African and Latin American descent.
- For the food fanatics, consider staying in a hotel that is within easy reach of Alfred Avenue, which is the Little Italy of the Bronx. The Howard Johnson by Wyndham Bronx is a 3-star hotel that is just 1.3 miles away from Alfred Avenue, also home to the Alfred Avenue Retail Market, which has delicatessens, shops and restaurants all under one roof.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bronx
Are hotels in Bronx safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Bronx?
Which hotels in Bronx, New York include breakfast in the room price?
Which hotels in Bronx, New York has family rooms?
Which hotels in Bronx, New York have onsite parking?
Which hotels in Bronx, New York have a business center?
How much is a hotel in Bronx for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bronx?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bronx by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Bronx hotels
Go to map
Search by price₹ 2,649 - ₹ 14,864 ₹ 14,864 - ₹ 27,079 ₹ 27,079 - ₹ 39,294 ₹ 39,294 - ₹ 51,509 ₹ 51,509+ per night
Most recommended Bronx hotelsShow all
Residence Inn New York The Bronx At Metro Center Atrium
Southeast Bronx ₹ 13,687+