Pensacola Beach hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Pensacola Beach
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 15,477|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 17,764|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Pensacola Beach cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Pensacola Beach hotel
- Located on Santa Rosa island, Pensacola Beach is one of the most beloved off-the-beaten-track beach spots in Florida. Most hotels in Pensacola Beach have a great sea view, but if opening the window and looking at the breathtaking beach is crucial to you, make sure to confirm with your hotel/motel that your room is facing south, towards Pensacola Beach.
- As it would be expected for a somewhat beach resort area, most hotels right on Pensacola Beach are three stars or more, which means prices can be a bit steep. However, it is possible to save some money by staying in two-star accommodation options such as Surf and Sand Hotel and Best Western Beachside.
- Those who wish to escape the crowds of Pensacola Beach might want to consider staying on the other side of Pensacola Bay Bridge. Just a few streets away from the bridge and a short drive from the popular white-sand beach, you’ll find multiple options, including Courtyard By Marriott, Residence Inn By Marriot, and the more affordable Sole Inn & Suites. They are located about 8 miles from Pensacola Beach.
- Most resorts will have their own restaurants, and the menus are very much seafood-based. But travelers looking to explore more the authentic local cuisine should consider staying in downtown Pensacola, where they’ll find plenty of other choices. New World Inn and Lee House are both located near Palafox Street, known for its range of bars and restaurants, like the Old Hickory Whiskey Bar.
- Young people traveling on a budget will want to stay there as it is a hub for art and music, as well as great nightlife in the Pensacola area, with the perk of offering cheaper accommodation than Pensacola Beach. BLEND Lounge and Vinyl Music Hall are both great venues, with hotel New World Inn being right nearby.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Pensacola Beach
How much does a hotel cost in Pensacola Beach?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Pensacola Beach for as cheap as ₹ 9,246 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 24,582.
What are the best hotels for families?
Hotels in Pensacola Beach are typically very family-friendly. With its indoor and outdoor pool, as well as seasonal kid’s programs, the Holiday Inn Resort is a great choice for parents looking to relax even during a family vacation.
What are the best places to stay as a budget traveler?
A great trick when traveling on a shoestring in the Pensacola Beach area is to stay in Gulf Breeze, the suburb between Pensacola and Pensacola Beach. You can then either drive, cycle, or even walk to the famous beaches on Santa Rosa island, while paying way less for accommodation.
What are the best places to stay for a romantic getaway?
Pensacola Beach is very popular among honeymooners or couples in general because of its relaxing vibe. Many hotels offer "Romance Packages," such as Hampton Inn or the Hilton, which include many perks such as sparkling wine on arrival and breakfast in bed for two.
What if I am traveling with an RV?
Non-traditional beach vacationers need not worry: Santa Rosa island has got you covered. Pensacola Beach RV Resort has 72 full-hookup sites, featuring picnic tables, a clubhouse, swimming pool, and many more perks. On the western tip, Gulf Islands National Seashore has 180 tent and RV sites with electric hookups and shower facilities, as well as plenty of outdoor amenities.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.