Pensacola Beach hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Pensacola Beach
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 35% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 52% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 12,414||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 18,165||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Pensacola Beach hotel
- Located on Santa Rosa island, Pensacola Beach is one of the most beloved off-the-beaten-track beach spots in Florida. Most hotels in Pensacola Beach have a great sea view, but if opening the window and looking at the breathtaking beach is crucial to you, make sure to confirm with your hotel/motel that your room is facing south, towards Pensacola Beach.
- As it would be expected for a somewhat beach resort area, most hotels right on Pensacola Beach are three stars or more, which means prices can be a bit steep. However, it is possible to save some money by staying in two-star accommodation options such as Surf and Sand Hotel and Best Western Beachside.
- Those who wish to escape the crowds of Pensacola Beach might want to consider staying on the other side of Pensacola Bay Bridge. Just a few streets away from the bridge and a short drive from the popular white-sand beach, you’ll find multiple options, including Courtyard By Marriott, Residence Inn By Marriot, and the more affordable Sole Inn & Suites. They are located about 8 miles from Pensacola Beach.
- Most resorts will have their own restaurants, and the menus are very much seafood-based. But travelers looking to explore more the authentic local cuisine should consider staying in downtown Pensacola, where they’ll find plenty of other choices. New World Inn and Lee House are both located near Palafox Street, known for its range of bars and restaurants, like the Old Hickory Whiskey Bar.
- Young people traveling on a budget will want to stay there as it is a hub for art and music, as well as great nightlife in the Pensacola area, with the perk of offering cheaper accommodation than Pensacola Beach. BLEND Lounge and Vinyl Music Hall are both great venues, with hotel New World Inn being right nearby.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Pensacola Beach
Are hotels in Pensacola Beach safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Pensacola Beach?
What are the best hotels for families?
What are the best places to stay as a budget traveler?
What are the best places to stay for a romantic getaway?
What if I am traveling with an RV?
How much is a hotel in Pensacola Beach for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Pensacola Beach?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Pensacola Beach by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Pensacola Beach hotelsCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Search by price₹ 0 - ₹ 5,461 ₹ 5,461 - ₹ 10,923 ₹ 10,923 - ₹ 16,311 ₹ 16,311 - ₹ 21,772 ₹ 21,772+ per night
Most recommended Pensacola Beach hotelsShow all