Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ontario
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 7,457|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 8,273|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Ontario cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Ontario hotel
- Downtown Ontario is a charming area with lots of leisure activities and popular spots, including Ontario Town Square, which hosts many weekly events, and the Ontario Museum of History and Art. Golden Bear Inn and American Inn Ontario are both just a few blocks away, allowing you to stroll down the city center streets.
- Ontario Mills is a very popular shopping area in eastern Ontario. If you’re an avid shopper, you will enjoy staying in this area, which offers plenty of accommodation options. Hyatt Place Ontario Mills and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson Ontario Mills are just some of the high-end hotels located steps away from the mall.
- The Graber Olive House, founded in 1894, produces some of the world’s best olives. Food lovers should certainly pay a visit to the cannery, on East 4th Street, with American Inn Ontario located just a few streets away.
- The Ontario Convention Center is a popular place among business travelers, but it is also home to several other events, so many hotels in Ontario are located nearby. Azure Hotel & Suites, DoubleTree by Hilton, and Folk Inn are all just steps away from the convention center, as well as Motel 6 Ontario Convention Center, which is also more affordable.
- Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park features two lakes, a picnic area, and several outdoor recreation activities, making it a great spot for families. Because it’s near the airport, the convention center, and Ontario Mills, there are dozens of accommodation options nearby, from high-end hotels like Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario Airport, to more affordable ones such as Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ontario
Where to stay in Ontario?
Hotels in E 4th St/ N Vineyard Ave have the most searches on KAYAK.
What is the best place to stay if I plan on going to Los Angeles?
If you’re heading to downtown L.A., you can either take Route 10 or Route 60. You have a few options in western Ontario near both routes, including Days Inn by Wyndham Ontario Airport and Motel 6 Ontario Airport (off I-10), as well as Mountain Inn and Hotel Seville (right near Route 60).
What are the closest hotels to the Citizens Business Bank Arena?
If you’re attending a sports or musical event at the Citizens Business Bank Arena, both La Quinta Inn & Suites Ontario Airport and Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Ontario Airport are just over half a mile from there, which means you avoid public transportation or the hassle of finding a parking spot by simply being able to walk.
What are good airport hotels in Ontario?
Ontario International Airport is a major hub for flights in the area, which means there are dozens of choices. Some of the best-rated ones include Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario Airport, and Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel.
What are good places for golfers?
Lots of people in Ontario head to the Whispering Lakes Golf Course. Stay at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario Airport and you can be playing a few holes in no time at all.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.