Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Logan
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 26% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 16% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 7,746||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 10,117||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Logan hotel
- For those who are interested in the history of Logan, you could stay in one of the hotels in the center, which will put you within walking distance of the Pioneer Memorial Museum. The 3-star Best Western Plus Weston Inn is a 6-minute walk away from this museum, which houses collections depicting the migration of the settlers to Utah in the 1800s. The collection at the Pioneer Memorial Museum will allow you to walk back in time as you will be surrounded by artifacts of the original pioneers.
- If your reason for coming to Logan is to visit the Utah State University, then consider staying at the 2-star University Inn and Conference Center. This hotel is located on the Utah State University campus and provides views of the beautifully laid-out campus and the surrounding mountains. It is also near the Nora Eccles Harrison Museum of Art, which is worth a visit.
- For the visitors who are in Logan to play golf, it might be an idea to stay within easy driving distance of the Logan River Golf Course. The 3-star Quinta Inn & Suites Logan is 1.49 miles away from the 18-hole golf course that is designed around the Logan River and which welcomes players of all levels.
- For a different walk through the history of Logan, you should visit the American West Heritage Center, which is a living museum where visitors can step back in time, and, through a variety of interactive exhibitions and events, experience life as it was between 1820 and 1920. The 2-star Quality Inn is a 4-minute drive away from the American West Heritage Center.
- If you would like to stay near the Logan Utah Temple, you could consider staying at the 3-star SpringHill Suites by Marriott Logan, which is 5 minutes by car from the Logan Utah Temple. This temple, which was built in the late 1800s, is a prominent feature in Logan and while there is no visitor’s center in the temple, you should be able to walk around the beautiful gardens.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Logan
Are hotels in Logan safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Logan, UT have breakfast included?
Which hotels in Logan, UT have a swimming pool?
Are there any budget hotels in Logan, UT?
Which hotels in Logan, UT are close to shops and restaurants?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Logan?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Logan by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Logan hotels
Go to map