Lakes Entrance hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Lakes Entrance
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 4,678|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 10,932|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Lakes Entrance cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Lakes Entrance hotel
- If you are wanting to see something of historical significance on your trip to Lakes Entrance, then why not stay in the Absolute Lakes Entrance? This 3-star motel is an 8-minute drive away from the Nyerimilang Heritage Park, which stretches over 179 hectares and has a homestead that has been turned into a museum that tracks the history of Nyerimilang. The Nyerimilang Heritage Park has a network of trails that you can use to explore the gardens as well as various picnic sites.
- For the beachgoers, one of the main attractions in Lakes Entrance is the Lakes Entrance Beach, which can be accessed via a footbridge from the mainland. The 3-star Coastal Waters Motor Inn is just an 8 minutes’ walk away from the footbridge across from Lakes Entrance Beach, which is patrolled by lifeguards during the summer holidays.
- If you would like to take a Gippsland Lakes cruise with the family while you are staying in Lakes Entrance, it may be an idea to stay near the Post Office Jetty where Peels Cruises boats depart from. The 3-star Bellevue on the Lakes is located a 3-minute walk away from the Post Office Jetty where you can catch a boat that will take you on a tour of the lakes, giving you the chance to see various sea birds and sea life.
- For the golfing fanatics who are visiting Lakes Entrance, you could consider staying near the Lakes Entrance Golf Club. The 3-star Esplanade Motel is a 6-minute drive away from the Lakes Entrance Golf Club, which boasts an 18-hole golf course that is nestled in among the hills and holds a challenge for all levels of player.
- If you would like to pamper yourself and stay at a spa hotel, why not look into making a reservation at The Esplanade Resort and Spa in Lakes Entrance. This 4.5-star resort has the Illuka Day Spa and Hydrotherapy situated within the resort and guests can take advantage of massages and day spa facilities for an extra fee.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Lakes Entrance
Which hotels in Lake Entrance have family rooms?
The 3-star Bamboo Motor Inn has family rooms available which can be made up on request. Another option that has family rooms is the 3-star Cunningham Shore Motel, which also has television channels that are suitable for children.
Which hotels in Lake Entrance have onsite parking?
The 3-star Banjo Paterson Motor Inn has free parking at the hotel and prior reservation is not necessary. Another option is the 3-star Comfort Inn & Suites Emmanuel, which has free private outdoor parking on site.
Which hotels in Lake Entrance have free Wi-Fi?
The Lakeside Motel Waterfront has free Wi-Fi, accessible throughout the motel, for use by guests. Another option is the 3-star Heyfield Motel & Apartments, which has free Wi-Fi available in all rooms.
Which hotels in Lake Entrance have a swimming pool?
The Abel Tasman Waterfront Motel has an outdoor pool that is heated using solar power. The 3-star Central Hotel Motel Lakes Entrance also has an outdoor swimming pool for use by guests.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.