Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Burlington
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 5,605|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 6,129|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Burlington cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Burlington hotel
- If you're planning your first trip to Burlington, consider staying downtown. The Waterfront Hotel is centrally located and within walking distance of the Art Gallery of Burlington and the Joseph Brant Museum. The Waterfront Hotel is right next to the Waterfront Trail, a walking and biking trail that goes along Burlington Lake, and is only a 10-minute walk to the beach. The hotel features an on-site restaurant and an indoor pool.
- To visit the Royal Botanical Gardens, consider booking a room at the Knights Inn Burlington. This property is a short drive from the gardens and features free parking.
- If you're traveling for business, consider staying at the Best Western Plus Burlington Inn & Suites, which is only a couple of miles from the city center. It features a business center, as well as meeting rooms and a banquet hall. Another option is the Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre—also not far from the city center—which boasts a business center, meeting rooms, and banquet facilities.
- If you have an early morning flight leaving from Either John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport or Toronto Pearson International Airport, consider booking a room at a hotel in Burlington that offers airport shuttle services, such as Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlington, which is two minutes’ drive from the Burlington Convention Centre. The hotel also features an indoor pool and free parking.
- When traveling with families, consider booking a room at a hotel that offers family suites. There are a few nice choices of hotels in Burlington that feature suites. The Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Burlington, which is about five miles from the Art Gallery of Burlington, offers one-bedroom suites and family rooms. Another option is the Best Western Plus Burlington Inn & Suites. It boasts queen and king suite options.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Burlington
Are there any hotels in Burlington that come with hot tub facilities?
The Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre in the city center boasts an indoor hot tub. It also features an indoor pool, an on-site restaurant, and free parking. Another option is the Waterfront Hotel in the city center. This property has an indoor hot tub as well as an indoor pool.
Are there any hotels in Burlington that come with free breakfast?
If you're looking for hotels in Burlington that include breakfast, you'll have several options. The Quality Hotel Burlington and Comfort Inn Burlington, both located a couple of miles from the city center, offer free continental breakfasts. Comfort Inn Burlington also features a free hot breakfast, as does the Admiral Inn, both just a couple of miles from the center of Burlington.
Are there any hotels in Burlington that come with kitchen facilities?
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlington, which is about five miles from the Burlington Mall, offers various room selections, including one- and two-bedroom suites that come with full kitchens. They also have suites that come with spa baths. When making your reservation, confirm that your room features a kitchen.
Are there any hotels in Burlington that offer spa amenities?
The Quality Hotel Burlington, which is about three miles from the Art Gallery of Burlington, features a sauna as well as an indoor pool. The Best Western Plus Burlington Inn & Suites features a spa and wellness center for an additional charge, and a standard indoor pool, hot tub, and fitness center.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.