Wagga Wagga hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Wagga Wagga
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 3,896|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 6,220|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Wagga Wagga cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Wagga Wagga hotel
- To be amidst the hustle and bustle the city has to offer, stay around Baylis Street, the main shopping street of Wagga Wagga, where you will find plenty of restaurants, shops and amenities. The Club Motel & Apartments is a posh 3-star hotel offering guests free parking, an on-site restaurant and breakfast. It is conveniently located just around the corner from Baylis Street, close to a post office, Woolworths and Wagga Market Place.
- Explore the Botanic Gardens of Wagga and take an extended stroll through the park. You can also use the miniature railway to discover the diverse plant life this garden has on offer. To be only a 4-minute drive from the Botanic Gardens, stay at the International Hotel. This hotel is a simple, no-frills accommodation with free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and a bar.
- Unwind and sunbathe at Wagga beach, enjoying scenic views, great weather and the refreshing water. The Comfort Inn Prince of Wales is situated next to Murrumbiggee River and about a 10-minute walk from Wagga Beach. Apart from close proximity to the beach, this hotel offers a pool on the premises, complimentary breakfast and a bar where you can end your day.
- If you want to take the train to explore other cities, choose a hotel next to Wagga’s railway station. The Astor Inn is a casual 3-star pick with a BBQ restaurant, free Wi-Fi and free parking, located merely 2 minutes on foot from the railway station. William Farrer Hotel is a slightly more modest choice with complimentary breakfast, a bar and situated only a 4-minute walk from the railway station.
- Culture and art lovers will enjoy a visit to the Museum of the Riverina and the National Art Glass Gallery. Situated at the end of Baylis Street, you get to explore the best bits of culture and art Wagga has to offer. The 4-star hotel Mates Gully Restaurant & Accommodation is only a 3-minute walk from both the museum and the gallery and has breakfast included as well as a cosy atmosphere. Carlyle Suites & Apartments is a more upscale accommodation with fully-equipped apartment units featuring kitchens and living areas. Set in a redbrick, traditional house, it emanates a country-house vibe and free parking is also available.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Wagga Wagga
Which hotels in Wagga Wagga are close to the airport?
Choose the Allonville Motel to be a 5-minute drive from the Wagga Wagga Airport. The motel offers guests an outdoor pool, air-conditioned rooms and a bar. Wagga Wagga Tourist Park is another nearby alternative just a 6-minute drive away and featuring simple units with kitchens included.
Which hotels in Wagga Wagga are good for business travellers?
If you’re coming to Wagga for business, choose the Mercure Wagga Wagga, a modern 4-star hotel with an outdoor pool and a restaurant serving Australian cuisine. In addition to the business centre, the hotel indulges guests with room service, a bar and stylish rooms.
Which are the cheapest hotels in Wagga Wagga?
For travellers on a tight budget, consider the Red Steer Hotel Motel Wagga Wagga, a neat 3-star pick about 5 km from the city centre offering free parking, Wi-Fi and a restaurant. Mercury Motor Inn is another budget-friendly alternative with simple rooms, a pool and free parking.
Which hotels in Wagga Wagga are close to a golf club?
If you want to play a round of golf during your stay, choose the Golfview Motor Inn, which features straight rooms with kitchenettes and is located next to the 18-hole Wagga golf course. Apart from golf, you can also play tennis at the hotel-owned court or take a dip in their swimming pool.
How much is a hotel in Wagga Wagga for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Wagga Wagga hotels for tonight for as low as ₹ 3,194. Users have also found 3-star hotels from ₹ 3,469 and 4-star hotels from ₹ 3,279.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.