Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Valemount
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 31% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 9% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 10,516||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 11,284||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Valemount hotel
- To learn more about the local heritage and history of Valemount, British Columbia, consider booking Valemount Hotel, which is located one block from the Valemount Museum & Archives where visitors can explore a restored train caboose.
- Guests interested in sampling Valemount’s local craft beers should select a hotel near Three Ranges Brewing Company such as Jailhouse B&B, which is housed in a former police building.
- Visitors who would like to explore Valemount’s natural scenery should book a stay at Best Western Plus Valemount Inn & Suites, which is situated steps away from hiking trails.
- Travelers visiting Valemount, BC, who would like to stay within walking distance of local restaurants and shops should book a hotel in Downtown Valemount, such as the highly-rated Yellowhead Motel.
- To enjoy a game of golf during a trip to Valemount, pick a hotel near the Valemount Pines Golf Course and R.V. Park such as The Dream Catcher Inn, a budget hotel that lies just an hour south of the course.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Valemount
Are hotels in Valemount safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there hotels in Valemount with free parking?
What are some good hotels in Valemount near George Hicks Regional Park?
Are there hotels in Valemount with swimming pools?
Which hotels in Valemount have hot tubs or Jacuzzis?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Valemount?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Valemount by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Valemount hotels
Go to map