Steamboat Springs hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Steamboat Springs
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|June||Cheapest month to stay with an average 29% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 86% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 12,566||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 17,159||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Steamboat Springs hotel
- The main attractions in Steamboat Springs are the Howelsen Hill and the Steamboat ski resorts. The best hotels in Steamboat Springs, close to these ski areas include Nordic Lodge, which is less than a mile from Old Town Hot Springs. Steamboat Art Museum, which exhibits regional Colorado artwork, is also a short walk away.
- There are plenty of cheap hotels in Steamboat Springs, including budget hotels and affordable lodges. Steamboat Mountain Lodge offers guests the use of a hot tub and free local bus and is only two miles from downtown Steamboat Springs and nearly a mile from the base of the Steamboat Ski area.
- If you are looking for luxury hotels in Steamboat Springs, 4-star The Steamboat Grand is close to Gondola Square and the pistes and offers guests a wealth of amenities, including world-class dining, use of sauna, steam room, heated pool, hot tubs and fitness center, as well as the Grand Spa and several shops on-site. The Victorian provides guests with a jacuzzi hot tub, pool table and a theater room.
- Depending on when you visit Steamboat Springs, you can enjoy a variety of activities, from skiing to hiking. If you want to explore the outdoors on your visit to Steamboat Springs, then during the summer, hike to Fish Creek Falls, which is 3.3 miles from the center of town. For a more relaxing day out, Yampa River Botanic Park is a botanical park, with gardens that are home to a collection of plants.
- If you are planning a couple’s getaway, then there are several romantic hotels in Steamboat Springs to choose from. The traditional mountain inn, Chalet Val d ‘Isere, is located in a quiet spot, 4 miles from the center of town and offers guests comfortable lodgings with a hot tub. Hotel Bristol is located in Downtown Steamboat Springs where you can dine in the restaurant or relax in the hot tub.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Steamboat Springs
Are hotels in Steamboat Springs safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Steamboat Springs?
Are there any kid friendly hotels in Steamboat Springs?
What are the best hotels in downtown Steamboat Springs?
Are there any new hotels in Steamboat Springs?
Are there any ski-in ski-out hotels in Steamboat Springs?
How much is a hotel in Steamboat Springs for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Steamboat Springs for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Steamboat Springs?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Steamboat Springs by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Steamboat Springs hotels
Go to map