Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Sarasota
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 10% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 73% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 12,191||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 12,592||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Sarasota hotel deal
- Located about an hour from Tampa, on the west coast of Florida, Sarasota is a mix of beautiful beaches, historic landmarks, and cultural activities. If your main reason to visit is to enjoy a sun-soaked vacation by the beach, it is best to stay on one of the Keys, such as Lido Key or Siesta Key, as you’ll be within walking distance to the nearby beaches and won’t have to deal with parking.
- Siesta Key Beach has a lifeguard on duty all-year round, which is a key factor especially when traveling with children. There you’ll find several accommodation options, from motels (Gulfside Motel) to resorts (Lido Beach Resort).
- If budget is an issue, it is recommended that you opt for staying on the mainland, where you’ll still be about 15-20 minutes away from the most popular beaches, but for more affordable prices. Hotel Ranola, for instance, is near the main street in Sarasota, and tends to offer cheaper deals.
- If you want to escape the hassle of the major beach resorts/hotels in Sarasota, as well as the commotion downtown, consider heading to the nearby communities of Nokomis or Venice, which are way less crowded but still within driving distance from all the major attractions.
- In fact, downtown Sarasota is a great place to be based if you want to experience the art and culture scene of the area, as well as try different foods and be near the buzzing nightlife. The Westin Sarasota is a great affordable option just a couple of blocks from Main Street, where you’ll find great restaurants like Selva and Duval’s Fresh Local Food, but you can also find high-end hotels nearby, such as the Ritz-Carlton.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Sarasota
Are hotels in Sarasota safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Sarasota?
What are the best hotels for families?
What are the closest hotels to the airport?
Which hotels in Siesta Key offer free parking?
What if I am traveling with an RV?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Sarasota?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Sarasota by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Sarasota hotels
Go to map
Search by price₹ 4,568 - ₹ 15,914 ₹ 15,914 - ₹ 27,186 ₹ 27,186 - ₹ 38,459 ₹ 38,459 - ₹ 49,731 ₹ 49,731+ per night
Most recommended Sarasota hotelsShow all