Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Riga
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 3,119|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 4,206|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Riga cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Riga hotel
- Riga International Airport is an almost 20-minute drive from the downtown area. For the convenience of guests, hotels like the Radisson Blu and Neiburgs Hotel provide shuttle service to and from the airport.
- Explore art and history on your trip to Riga. Many of its historical landmarks and cultural attractions are located in Medieval Old Town Riga. Some hotels in Riga Old Town include the Grand Poet Hotel and Park Inn by Radisson. These hotels are a little over a mile or less from the Freedom Monument, Riga Castle and the House of Blackheads.
- If you have an early flight, you might want to stay at a hotel near the airport. The Airport Hotel Mara is the closest to the airport, located less than 2 miles away. Guests staying here can enjoy comfortable rooms with flat-screen televisions, on-site dining, complimentary wi-fi and a free shuttle to the airport.
- Visit Livu Square to get a feel for nightlife in Riga. Try Balsam cocktails like the Classic One or a Black Mojito at the Black Magic Bar. You can also listen to live music or go dancing at Studio 69. Walk back to your hotel when staying at nearby Relais le Chevalier or Hotel Roma.
- Enjoy gaming and live entertainment at the Royal Casino Spa & Hotel Resort. Located in the center of the city, it has elegant rooms and modern comforts such as a minibar and suites. Other amenities include a pool, fitness center and nightclub.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Riga
How much does a hotel cost in Riga?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Riga for as cheap as ₹ 513 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 5,095.
What spa resorts are in Riga?
Enjoy a relaxing and romantic vacation at one of Riga’s spa resorts. The Wellton Centrum Hotel & Spa offers luxurious accommodations with amenities like an indoor pool, hot tub, robes, slippers, flat screen televisions and minibars in each room. Get pampered with spa treatments like body massages, facials, body peelings and Turkish baths.
Where are the best shopping districts in Riga?
Stockmann Department Store is a favorite shopping venue for both tourists and locals alike. It has four floors and has everything from clothing to fresh flowers. The store is centrally located and steps from Opera Hotel and Hotel Monte Cristo.
What are the most family-friendly hotels in Riga?
With a kitchenette you can prepare your own meals and save lots of money. It would also be great to get a complimentary breakfast and have access to free wi-fi. Both the Hotel Bergs and Nieburgs Hotel offer all of these amenities and more, making them a couple of the best family-friendly hotels in Riga.
Where are some budget-friendly hotels in Riga?
Stay at the Avitar or Dodo Hotels to save money. These hotels are economical but still provide an array of comforts and amenities such as on-site dining and free wi-fi. With family rooms and refrigerators in each room, the Avitar is a good choice for families or groups. The Dodo Hotel is also budget-friendly and has cozy rooms with ultra-modern bathrooms and plenty of storage. At both hotels you’ll also be close to public transportation for travel in and around the city.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.