Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Mykonos
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 5,102|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 5,458|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Mykonos cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Mykonos hotel
- Mykonos island is off the southeast coast of mainland Greece. For the best cheap hotels, look at the area near the airport, where you will find affordable villas, hotels and rentals. Harmony Boutique Hotel sits on the west coast and offers stunning views of the Aegean Sea.
- In Platis Gialos, one of the island’s most popular beaches, you will find a number of romantic and boutique hotels. Nissaki Boutique Hotel is highly rated boutique hotel, or for higher end accommodation, try the Branco Mykonos, with its wellness facilities and chic poolside relaxation areas.
- In the main hub of Mykonos, you will find the highest concentration of hotels that are best for families. Riva Suites offers a cheap stay close to the beach and near the airport. A little further north, you will find Apanema Resort with its stunning sea views and pool.
- Looking for a hotel with private pools? Check out Kouros Hotel & Suites in the western area of the island, offering suites with private pools, a terrace featuring stunning views of the sea and an on-site spa. Mykonos Blu Grecotel Exclusive Resort sits in Platis Gialos and offers a top-rated beach stay with private pool accommodation.
- Mykonos is known as the party island in Greece, and for this reason you will find a number of hotels classified as ‘party hotels’. Mykonos Ammos Hotel is recommended for a party vibe, with music played throughout the day and easy access to Ornos Beach straight from the hotel.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Mykonos
Where to stay in Mykonos?
Hotels near Windmills of Mykonos have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Windmills of Mykonos?
Travellers who like staying near Windmills of Mykonos recommend Semeli Hotel, and Leto Hotel.
How much does a hotel cost in Mykonos?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Mykonos for as cheap as ₹ 3,512 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 40,952.
Where can I find high-end hotels in Mykonos?
For a luxury stay, search the Ornos Beach area of the island. A high-end, 5-star stay at Mykonos Blanc offers beach bar service, generously sized rooms and a state-of-the-art gym. For a cheap deal, you will find Pietra e Mare Mykonos Hotel on the eastern side of the island, with swimming pool views of the sea and beach hammocks.
Which neighbourhoods are close to the most important attractions in Mykonos?
You will find the best main attractions in the main town area of Mykonos on the west coast of the island. There is a large collection of hotels close to the town’s museums, galleries and the Windmills of Kato Mili. Carbonaki Hotel sits in the middle of the town and is recommended as one of the best economy hotels.
What hotels in Mykonos have especially good spa services?
Mykonos Theoxenia Luxury Boutique Hotel near the main town centre offers views over the ocean and is just a short walk from the Windmills of Kato Mili. Here you will find a range of massage therapy treatments, body scrubs and holistic therapies along with other services such as on-site yoga sessions.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.