Medicine Hat hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Medicine Hat
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 4,963|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 5,974|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Medicine Hat cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Medicine Hat hotel
- There are lots of places to fish, swim or bird watch in Medicine Hat. One of the most popular spots is at Echo Dale Regional Park. The Hampton Inn & Suites in Medicine Hat is just a 4-minute drive from this outdoor attraction. Great for children, it offers planned activities for kids along with a swimming pool and complimentary breakfast.
- Downtown Medicine Hat has numerous restaurants, bars and clubs around. If you are a connoisseur of art, you’ll also want to visit the Hive Artists’ Hub on 2nd Street. Stay in the downtown area at the Ramada Limited. Although affordable, it offers a number of amenities including a swimming pool, fitness center, business center and complimentary breakfast.
- You’ll find everything you need for a fun and exciting vacation at the Medicine Hat Lodge Resort. Along with a casino, there is a waterpark with a giant slide for the children to enjoy. Rent a room with two queen beds, a kitchen suite, jacuzzi suite or executive suite with added space. Other amenities provided at this luxury hotel include a restaurant, room service, fitness center and bar.
- Medicine Hat Brewing Company manufactures an array of ales. Learn how beer is made and sample a variety of craft beers in their tap room. Stay nearby so that you can visit here more than once. The Quality Inn is just a few minutes away. It is also really close to the Whiskey Creek Pub and the Garage Pub and Eatery.
- If you love the great outdoors, you’ll want to consider the Elkwater Lake Lodge and Resort. Here you can fly fish, golf or hike. The lodge provides a variety of suites including a deluxe suite with a deck and fireplace. Each suite also comes with a mini-bar, refrigerator and microwave oven. Surrounded by forests, you might catch a glimpse of a moose, deer or wild turkey during your stay.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Medicine Hat
What are the most affordable hotels in Medicine Hat, Alberta?
Both the Super 8 by Wyndham and Days Inn Medicine Hat are just seconds from the Trans Canada Way. These hotels are family-friendly and offer comfortable accommodations with a complimentary breakfast.
Are there any golf resorts in Medicine Hat?
Home Inn Express is less than 10 minutes from several of the most popular Medicine Hat golf courses, including Paradise Valley and Connaught Golf Clubs. This hotel offers both standard and family size rooms. Each room is also furnished with small kitchenettes that include a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker.
Which hotels in Medicine Hat, Canada are best for business travelers?
The Clarion Hotel is a good option for business travelers. Along with meeting rooms and conference rooms, it has a business center with printing and fax services. Each room is also furnished with a microwave, mini-fridge and work space. After a day of working, you can relax in the pool or hot tub.
Are there any spa resorts in Medicine Hat?
Medicine Hat Lodge Resort offers a variety of pampering treatments at its health spa. Along with a massage, you can schedule a pedicure, manicure or facial during your stay. It is the perfect option for a relaxing afternoon or evening.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.