Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Lexington
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 7,844|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 9,872|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Lexington cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Lexington hotel
- Planning on hitting the links while you are in Lexington? There are many golf courses to choose from in Lexington such as the Lexington Country Club. However, the Lexington Griffin Gate Marriott Resort and Spa by I-64 on the northeast side of town may be worth considering as it features its own golf course just adjacent to the hotel at the Griffin Gate Golf Club.
- Rupp Arena is one of the largest basketball arenas in the United States and it is also one of the centerpieces of Lexington. It is popular to stay in hotels surrounding the arena like the Hyatt Regency Lexington due to the lively atmosphere and the many restaurants and bars serving the area.
- Looking for a hotel by the University of Kentucky? UK is close to the main downtown area where many of the city’s hotels are located but there are also a number of hotels located right next to the university for extra convenience. For instance, there is a Holiday Inn Express & Suites situated just 0.2 miles off of campus.
- Want to relax by a pool and perhaps simmer in a hot tub while you are in Lexington? Courtyard by Marriott Lexington North and Spa and Clarion Hotel Conference Center North are the hotels you should head to. The two hotels are on the northside of Lexington and are 3.2 miles and 4.7 miles respectively from the center of Downtown Lexington.
- Business travelers may want to consider booking a hotel near the Beaumont Centre as it is one of the major hospitality and business areas in Lexington and is conveniently located just 3.4 miles away from Blue Grass Airport. Some of the hotels found by the Beaumont Centre include the Courtyard by Marriott Lexington and TownePlace Suites by Marriott Lexington.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Lexington
What are good airport hotels in Lexington?
Many hotels in Lexington offer complimentary airport pick up and drop off such as the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Lexington. However, if you want to stay as close to the airport as possible while also enjoying free transport, then Chateau Annette is the best option as it is a 5-minute drive from Blue Grass Airport.
What 4-star hotels are in Lexington?
The 4-star hotels 21c Museum Hotel Lexington and Lexington Griffin Gate Marriott Resort and Spa are two of the main luxury hotels in Lexington. At Lexington Griffin Gate Marriott Resort and Spa visitors will find a hot tub and pool, a spa and even tennis courts and golf courses. 21c Museum Hotel Lexington, on the other hand, is located in the heart of Lexington and features amenities like a fitness center and 24-hour business center.
What good highway hotels are there in Lexington?
Where I-75 and Man O War Blvd intersect is a great area for highway hotels as Man O War Blvd forms a semicircle around the bottom half of Lexington making for easy access to many of the city’s suburbs. Hilton Garden Inn Lexington and Holiday Inn Lexington - Hamburg are just two of the hotels visitors will find at the intersection of I-75 and Man O War Blvd.
Where is best to stay for nightlife and bars in Lexington?
Staying in or near downtown Lexington is certainly the best option if you plan on going out on the town. Main Street in downtown Lexington is one of the hot spots for bars and also for restaurants like the brew pub HopCat. Hotels in the downtown area include the Hilton Lexington/Downtown, which is located right in the center of downtown off of Main Street.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.