Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Chelan
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 45% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 29% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 14,490||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 17,014||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Chelan hotel
- Chelan, Washington, is a small city nestled on the southeast tip of Lake Chelan, where it flows into the Chelan River. It’s the perfect place for a relaxing vacation, filled with fun activities and scenic rides. Upon arrival, you should head to the Visitors Center, where you can learn more about what to do when in town. Riverwalk Inn is conveniently located just around the corner.
- Downtown Chelan is a historic, charming area, which is home to several dining and shopping experiences. There are three blocks lined with shops, tasting rooms, and restaurants, including the popular local boutique Blue Moon. That’s also where a few hotels in Chelan are located, such as Lakeview Hotel.
- Chelan Riverwalk Park is located along the Chelan River, and even features a one-mile river loop complete with shaded benches, picnic areas, and fishing holes. If you stay at Campbell's Resort, you’ll be right by the park, making it the perfect place to relax following a nice afternoon stroll.
- Lady of the Lake is one of the biggest attractions in Chelan, offering year-round scenic boat rides on Lake Chelan. It’s great for couples and those looking for a relaxing time, but it’s also a good way to immerse the kids in nature. The cruise port is located halfway through two great accommodation options: Grandview on The Lake and Lakeside Lodge And Suites.
- Grandview on The Lake is a great three-star waterfront hotel featuring amenities such as a lake-view outdoor pool with a water slide and a hot tub, as well as a seasonal poolside bar and free parking, just to name a few. It’s just over a five-minute walk to Chelan Riverwalk Park, but above all, a brilliant place to wake up in and enjoy some lake views first thing in the morning.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Chelan
Are hotels in Chelan safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What is the recommended lakeside hotel?
Are there any local B&Bs?
What are the best budget-friendly options?
What is the best hotel for wine lovers?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Chelan?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Chelan by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Chelan hotelsPoolSpaCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Search by price₹ 0 - ₹ 9,663 ₹ 9,663 - ₹ 19,252 ₹ 19,252 - ₹ 28,842 ₹ 28,842 - ₹ 38,431 ₹ 38,431+ per night
Most recommended Chelan hotelsShow all