Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Carlsbad
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 28% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 96% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 13,384||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 11,707||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Carlsbad hotel
- Carlsbad, New Mexico, is a city known for being the gateway to the Carlsbad Caverns National Park, but it is so much more than that. Downtown offers lots of activities, as well as shopping and dining options, which means it’s a good place to be based if you want to see more of Carlsbad. Try staying at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Carlsbad, which is along Canal Street and super close to the Bataan Recreation Area.
- One of the biggest attractions in the area is the Carlsbad Caverns National Park, which sits in the Chihuahuan Desert, and boasts over 100 caves. Many travelers choose to stay as close as possible to the caverns, and there are many hotels in Carlsbad’s southern area, along Route 62, that are just a 20-minute drive from the park – including Quality Inn & Suites, La Quinta Inn & Suites Carlsbad, and Days Inn by Wyndham Carlsbad.
- Lake Carlsbad Beach Park is a recreation area that offers opportunities to go fishing, boating, and partake in other water sports, and boasts big picnic areas that are perfect to visit on a summer afternoon. Stay at the nearby Fiddler's Inn and you will be just a 10-minute walk from this amazing park.
- Brantley Lake State Park is a beautiful reserve just a few miles north of Carlsbad and the perfect place to go on a day trip. If you decide to stay at Comfort Suites Carlsbad, you’ll be conveniently located just 20 minutes away from the park.
- Art and culture lovers need not to worry, as there is something for them too in Carlsbad. The Carlsbad Museum & Art Center boasts permanent exhibitions on regional and local artwork and artifacts, teaching travelers more about the southern New Mexico region. Both Carlsbad Home-tel and Fiddler’s Inn are about a 10-15-minute walk from there.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Carlsbad
Are hotels in Carlsbad safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What is a good area for foodies?
What are the closest hotels to Living Desert State Park?
Where can I stay that is both close to the city center and the caverns?
What if I just want to spend the night?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Carlsbad?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Carlsbad by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Carlsbad hotels
Go to map