Radium Hot Springs hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Radium Hot Springs
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 44% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 14% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 8,823||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 9,566||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Radium Hot Springs hotel
- Visitors interested in hiking during a trip to Radium Hot Springs, BC, could consider booking a hotel near Sinclair Canyon, a scenic mountain area that contains a variety of wildlife, waterfalls, and hiking trails.
- Set among British Columbia’s mountain scenery, The Radium Chalet is a straightforward hotel on Kootenay Highway, five-minutes by car from Sinclair Canyon.
- Guests interested in learning more about Radium Hot Springs’ art scene could stay at the Best Western Plus Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs, a short walk from The Home of A Thousand Faces, which features wood carvings by a local artist.
- Travelers who enjoy golfing should choose a hotel near Springs Course, a scenic 18-hole course set in the Rocky Mountains, which is renowned as one of Canada’s best golfing destinations.
- The Motel Bavaria offers simple budget accommodations a short drive from Springs Course, just off Highway 95 in the heart of town.
- To make the most of a rejeuvenating vacation in Radium Hot Springs, BC, select a hotel near the Radium Hot Springs Pools, a complex of pools filled with natural hot springs mineral water.
- The Rocky Mountain Springs Lodge is a standard hotel with an onsite-restaurant and free parking, situated a five-minute drive from Radium Hot Springs Pools.
- To stay in an area with a high concentration of restaurants and shops, pick one of the economy hotels located on “The Strip,” a populated stretch of Highway 93 (Kootenay Highway).
- The Gateway Hotel is a top-rated budget hotel with stylish mountain-lodge accommodations, that is situated within walking distance of popular restaurants.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Radium Hot Springs
Are hotels in Radium Hot Springs safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Radium Hot Springs?
Are there hotels in Radium Hot Springs that offer free parking?
What hotels in Radium Hot Springs have good views?
What are some good hotels in Radium Hot Springs near Old Coach Trail?
What are good hotels in Radium Hot Springs near Mount Berland?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Radium Hot Springs?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Radium Hot Springs by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Radium Hot Springs hotelsFree Wi-FiPoolPet-friendlySpaCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Search by price₹ 0 - ₹ 5,601 ₹ 5,601 - ₹ 11,129 ₹ 11,129 - ₹ 16,730 ₹ 16,730 - ₹ 22,258 ₹ 22,258+ per night
Most recommended Radium Hot Springs hotelsShow all