Radium Hot Springs hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Radium Hot Springs
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 7,752|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 7,726|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Radium Hot Springs cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Radium Hot Springs hotel
- Visitors interested in hiking during a trip to Radium Hot Springs, BC, could consider booking a hotel near Sinclair Canyon, a scenic mountain area that contains a variety of wildlife, waterfalls, and hiking trails.
- Set among British Columbia’s mountain scenery, The Radium Chalet is a straightforward hotel on Kootenay Highway, five-minutes by car from Sinclair Canyon.
- Guests interested in learning more about Radium Hot Springs’ art scene could stay at the Best Western Plus Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs, a short walk from The Home of A Thousand Faces, which features wood carvings by a local artist.
- Travelers who enjoy golfing should choose a hotel near Springs Course, a scenic 18-hole course set in the Rocky Mountains, which is renowned as one of Canada’s best golfing destinations.
- The Motel Bavaria offers simple budget accommodations a short drive from Springs Course, just off Highway 95 in the heart of town.
- To make the most of a rejeuvenating vacation in Radium Hot Springs, BC, select a hotel near the Radium Hot Springs Pools, a complex of pools filled with natural hot springs mineral water.
- The Rocky Mountain Springs Lodge is a standard hotel with an onsite-restaurant and free parking, situated a five-minute drive from Radium Hot Springs Pools.
- To stay in an area with a high concentration of restaurants and shops, pick one of the economy hotels located on “The Strip,” a populated stretch of Highway 93 (Kootenay Highway).
- The Gateway Hotel is a top-rated budget hotel with stylish mountain-lodge accommodations, that is situated within walking distance of popular restaurants.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Radium Hot Springs
Are there hotels in Radium Hot Springs that offer free parking?
Radium Hot Springs is home to several hotels that offer free parking. The Crystal Springs Motel is one good choice, located just off Highway 95, that offers free parking and free breakfast. Alternatively, The Gables Motel, located next to Kootenay National Park also offers free parking and rooms with views of the nearby mountains and forests.
What hotels in Radium Hot Springs have good views?
The Village Country Inn is a classic hotel located off Highway 93 that features rooms with views of the Kootenay National Park mountains and forests. Meanwhile, the budget-friendly Mountain Springs Motel features a sundeck where guests can enjoy views of the surrounding mountains.
What are some good hotels in Radium Hot Springs near Old Coach Trail?
Visitors who would like to hike Radium Hot Springs’ Old Coach Trail could stay at Cedar Motel. Offering casual accommodations with in-room kitchenettes, Cedar Motel is located directly on Highway 95 within walking distance of the Old Coach trailhead. The Lido Motel is another affordable option, a short walk to both the hiking trail and the Radium Hot Springs Visitor Centre.
What are good hotels in Radium Hot Springs near Mount Berland?
Situated on Highway 93 (Kootenay Highway), Misty River Lodge is less than a 10-minute drive from Mount Berland, a popular mountain that features several hiking trails. Another good nearby choice is The Motel Tyrol, which offers budget-friendly rates a short drive from Mount Berland.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.