Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Pensacola
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 13% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 65% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 7,485||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 9,669||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Pensacola hotel
- If you’re visiting Pensacola for the first time, you may want to stay in the downtown area, which offers a vast array of activities from art galleries to restaurants. Most hotels in Pensacola’s Downtown are within walking distance to major attractions like the buzzing Palafox Street and the Plaza de Luna Memorial Moment. Try Sole Inn & Suites, Holiday Inn Express, or Pensacola Grand Hotel.
- If the main reason why you’re heading to Pensacola is for its world-famous beaches, consider staying near Pensacola Bay Bridge, as it’s less than a 20-minute drive to the white sands of Pensacola Beach. You can either stay at Sole Inn & Suites for a more affordable option, or splurge during your stay at a more expensive place like Courtyard By Marriott.
- In case you want to stay as close to the best restaurants in town, it’s best to find a place as near Palafox Street as possible. New World Inn, Sole Inn & Suites, and Days Inn Pensacola are within walking distance to great restaurants, like Carmen’s Lunch Bar and The Tin Cow Downtown Pensacola. Hit the Ruby Slipper Cafe for a great local brunch experience.
- Pensacola is also known for being the “Cradle of Naval Aviation,” and it boasts the National Naval Aviation Museum, which is free to visit. For the aviation aficionados, the closest hotels are located on the west side of the city, including Suburban Extended Stay Hotel and Holiday Inn Express & Suites.
- If you want to stay in a more secluded and residential-style area, northeast Pensacola is the place to be. Some of the best hotels in the area are close to the university area, including Candlewood Suites Pensacola and Holiday Inn Pensacola.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Pensacola
Are hotels in Pensacola safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Pensacola?
What are the best hotels for families?
What are the best business hotels?
What are the best hotels for couples?
What is the best place to stay for golfers?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Pensacola?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Pensacola by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Pensacola hotelsCheck availabilityCheck availabilityAirport shuttleFree Wi-FiPoolSpaCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Search by price₹ 0 - ₹ 3,467 ₹ 3,467 - ₹ 6,934 ₹ 6,934 - ₹ 10,401 ₹ 10,401 - ₹ 13,868 ₹ 13,868+ per night
Most recommended Pensacola hotelsShow all