Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Arpora
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 64% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 50% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 4,765||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 5,128||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Arpora hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Arpora hotel deal
- If you go to Goa in India, a visit to a Hindu temple is a must to get a taste for the Indian culture and history. Stay close to the Chauranginath Temple at the Riviera Hermitage Goa. This 3-star hotel welcomes guests with its outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms. It is about 3 minutes by foot from the temple.
- Go shopping at a traditional Indian market at the Arpora Bazar to purchase local goods including jewellery, clothes and spices. The Resort Lagoa Azul is an 8-minute walk from the Bazar and offers guests a pool, a restaurant and a bar where you can end your day after exploring Arpora and shopping at the market. MN Resorts is even closer at only 5 minutes’ walk and offers complimentary breakfast, a pool and air-conditioned rooms.
- If you are travelling to Arpora with your kids, entertain them with a visit to the Splashdown Waterpark in the bordering town of Anjuna. To be close-by, consider the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Goa, which is only 6 minutes away on foot and a chic choice with 3 on-site restaurants serving Chinese, Indian and international cuisine. They also offer a kids’ pool and big pool, a playground and babysitting services if parents want to take advantage of the extensive spa area or go out for dinner.
- If you want to be close to various restaurants and amenities, stay around Calangute Anjuna Road, which is dotted with eateries, a bank and supermarkets. The MAYRAH INN Royale Nirvana Resort Baga beach is plonked amidst these establishments and offers guests a pool, free breakfast and an on-site restaurant. OYO 17167 Flagship Abalone Resort is opposite a supermarket and close to restaurants like the Prince Palace or the Arpora Central Café Restaurant.
- If you want to indulge properly during your vacation, consider one of the 5-star hotels Arpora has on offer, such as the Park Regis Goa. This posh 5-star hotel is located just over 1 km from the centre and 500 metres from Baga Night Market. It offers an impressive indoor and outdoor pool and an extensive full-service spa area with various massages on offer, a fitness centre and a personal trainer on request. Another luxurious 5-star choice would be the Resort Rio, which is not too far from the beach and indulges guests with pools, a spa, an Italian gourmet restaurant and a fitness centre.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Arpora
Are hotels in Arpora safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are good budget hotels in Arpora?
Which hotels in Arpora have a 24-hour front desk?
Which hotels in Arpora have rooms for disabled people?
Which hotels offer an airport shuttle?
How do I find a hotel in central Arpora?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Arpora?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Arpora by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Arpora hotels
Go to map