La Malbaie hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in La Malbaie
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 20% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 11% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 13,110||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 13,137||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect La Malbaie hotel deal
- If you are looking for waterfront hotels in La Malbaie, stay at Hôtel-Motel Castel del Mar. This 3-star hotel overlooks the St. Lawrence River and is 1.7 miles from the center of La Malbaie, set in the Pointe-au-Pic area. The spacious and modern rooms feature free Wi-Fi and amenities including coffee machines, with an optional upgrade to river-view rooms. Facilities include a ticket service and a picnic area with a barbecue.
- For 4-star hotels in La Malbaie, book a room at La Maison Dufour & Bouchard. Less than a mile from central La Malbaie, this luxury hotel is conveniently situated for sightseeing. Outside, there is a terrace, outdoor hot tub and gardens for guests to use. Inside, there is a lounge with a fireplace, a library and magazines.
- Bringing the family with you on vacation? Look for hotels in La Malbaie that offer child-friendly amenities, like the Auberge Petite Plaisance. Providing 3-star accommodation 2.5 miles from La Malbaie, family-friendly facilities include a bowling alley, outdoor pool, games room and a backyard with a fireplace.
- If you are looking for hotels in La Malbaie close to a golf club, stay at Motel le Pointe de Vue, a short walk from Club de golf Murray Bay. Offering guests panoramic views of the river from each room, this 3-star motel features a tour desk that provides a ticket service and ski passes, as well as a picnic area with a barbecue.
- If you are looking for country hotels in La Malbaie, stay at the Auberge la Mansarde. Set between the hills and river of the Charlevoix region, this 4-star hotel dates to the 19th century and provides charming, historic architecture throughout the hotel. There is a large riverside veranda for guests to enjoy, plus Wi-Fi and parking are free.
FAQs when booking a hotel in La Malbaie
Are hotels in La Malbaie safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where are the best hotels in La Malbaie for wellness?
Are there any hotels in La Malbaie with a ski school?
Are there any romantic hotels in La Malbaie?
Are there any hotels in La Malbaie near a casino?
How much is a hotel in La Malbaie for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in La Malbaie?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in La Malbaie by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best La Malbaie hotels
Go to map