Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Havana
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 7,476|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 9,213|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Havana cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Havana hotel
- The capital city of Cuba, Havana has many historical and cultural attractions for tourists to enjoy. Some of the most popular sights to see include the Catedral de San Cristobal, the National Capital Building, and the City Museum. Hotels in Havana that are close to these attractions include Iberostar Parque Central and Hotel Nacional de Cuba.
- You’ll find many places to dine along Obispo Street. It is the spot of numerous restaurants and wine bars, along with jazz clubs and after-hours dance clubs. Several hotels are on or near Obispo Street including Ambos Mundos Hotel, Revolution Boutique Hotel and Hotel Santa Isabel (just off of Obispo Street).
- It is almost always beach weather in Havana. Playas del Este is one of the most popular beaches in and around the city. It offers lots of beautiful white sand and is great for just relaxing and taking in the sun. You can stay close to the beach at Hotel Atlantico, Mirador Del Mar or Villa Los Pinos.
- During your stay in Havana, you’ll definitely want to visit the San Jose Market. This is an open market with over 500 vendors selling items like leather goods, antiques, crafts and artwork. Stay within walking distance of the market at Sercotel Lido or Hotel Plaza.
- Havana is home to the oldest university in Cuba. On the campus of the University of Havana there is lots to see and do. Along with interesting architecture, there are several gardens, statues and libraries to explore. Staying on or near the campus can be quite exciting for many tourists. Some hotels within walking distance of the university include Hotel Colina, Tryp Habana Libre and Hotel Vedado - Saint John’s.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Havana
Where to stay in Havana?
Hotels in Centro Habana have the most searches on KAYAK.
How much does a hotel cost in Havana?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Havana for as cheap as ₹ 2,286 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 8,249.
What historical hotels are in Havana?
Iberostar Parque Central is one of the most elegant historical hotels in the city. It offers lots of Spanish charm, an ornate lobby and luxury furnishings. Other hotels to consider that are rich in character include Saratoga, Hotel Sevilla and Hotel Inglaterra.
What hotels in Havana have their own bar?
Havana is colorful and lively with a number of jazz clubs and salsa bars. Some hotels in Havana with their own restaurant or lounge include Melia Habana, NH Capri La Habana and Hotel Roc Presidente.
What hotels in Havana are close to the indoor Sporting Arena?
Baseball is the most popular sport of Cuba and teams including Havana’s Industriales compete throughout its season. However, there are many other sporting events for tourists visiting Havana to enjoy. This includes volleyball, fencing and soccer. Many of these competitions are held at Coliseo de la Ciudad Deportiva. If you are attending a match and want to stay close to the stadium, consider lodging at Melia Cohiba, Hotel Vedado or Hotel Tryp Habana Libre.
Are there any hotels close to the airport?
Jose Marti International Airport services the city of Havana and its surrounding communities. You’ll find a number of nice hotels within a couple of miles of the airport. This includes Hotel Palco, Hotel Triton Neptuno and Four Points by Sheraton Havana.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.