Glenwood Springs hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Glenwood Springs
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 46% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 20% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 10,093||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 15,681||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Glenwood Springs hotel
- One of the main reasons to go to Glenwood Springs is to indulge in the geothermal hot springs in the area such as the Iron Mountain Hot Springs. The 2-star Hotel Glenwood Springs is a 5-minute drive from Iron Mountain Hot Springs, which boasts 16 geothermal pools where guests can soak their troubles and stresses away.
- If you are balancing your time spent soaking in springs with a bit of exercise, you could consider staying near the Glenwood Springs Golf Club. The 2-star Rodeway Inn is a 2-minute drive away from this 9-hole course that is nestled high up in the Rocky Mountains and which is open 7 days a week and welcomes players of all levels.
- Another sight worth visiting is the Hanging Lake in Glenwood Canyon. As there is nowhere to stay in this national park, you could consider staying in the 3-star Hotel Colorado which is just a 13 minutes’ drive away from the Hanging Lake. There is a steep hike uphill to get to the lake, but once you have arrived, the beauty of the lake and waterfalls is worth it.
- Historians might like to consider staying in downtown Glenwood Springs near the Frontier Historical Museum, which has displays of artifacts that give some insight into what it might have been like to live in Glenwood Springs in the distant past. The Hotel Denver is a 3-star hotel that is an 8-minute walk away from the Frontier Historical Museum.
- Visitors who love to shop will be happy to know that Glenwood Springs has a good range of shops that will allow them to indulge in their favorite pastime. Consider staying at the 3-star Residence Inn by Marriott which is adjacent to the Glenwood Meadows Mall and is a 5-minute drive to the Glenwood Springs Mall. This hotel is approximately a 1.5 miles drive to the shops downtown.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Glenwood Springs
Are hotels in Glenwood Springs safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Glenwood Springs?
Which hotels in Glenwood Springs have onsite parking?
Which hotels in Glenwood Springs include breakfast in the room price?
Which hotels in Glenwood Springs have family rooms?
Which hotels in Glenwood Springs have mountain views?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Glenwood Springs?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Glenwood Springs by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Glenwood Springs hotels
Go to map
Search by price₹ 0 - ₹ 9,478 ₹ 9,478 - ₹ 18,882 ₹ 18,882 - ₹ 28,360 ₹ 28,360 - ₹ 37,763 ₹ 37,763+ per night
Most recommended Glenwood Springs hotelsShow all
Hotels near Glenwood Hot SpringsShow all