Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Fresno
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 23% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 22% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 7,304||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 7,953||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Fresno hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Fresno hotel deal
- Fresno, California, is a city in the San Joaquin Valley popular for its proximity to Yosemite, but there’s more to it than that. Downtown Fresno is a bustling area, filled with stores, restaurants, bars, and museums. If you want to stay as central as possible, there are many hotels in Fresno to choose from, such as DoubleTree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center, Travelodge by Wyndham, and Radisson Hotel Fresno.
- River Park is a popular shopping area in northern Fresno, with a big shopping center as well as many stores and restaurants. Travelers wishing to stay near River Park have a few accommodation options, including TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fresno and La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark. For a more affordable stay, try Best Budget Inn Fresno or Extended Stay America Fresno – North.
- Highway 41 is the typical route that people take when going northward-bound to Yosemite Valley in the Yosemite National Park. Fresno is about two and a half hours from there, so if you’re spending the night before continuing your trip or would prefer staying in town and embarking on a day trip to the park, both Holiday Inn Express & Suites and Studio 6 Fresno make for good affordable options just off the highway in northern Fresno.
- If Sequoia National Park is your destination, you are better off staying in southern Fresno, near Route 99, which is less than 80 miles from there. There’s a Holiday Inn Express just off CA-99, and the cheaper Vagabond Inn Fresno or Days Inn by Wyndham.
- History lovers usually visit Fresno to check out the Forestiere Underground Gardens, a series of Roman-catacombs-inspired subterranean structures built in the early 1900s. If you want to stay nearby, head to the Highway City area. Garden Inn and Suites, Quality Inn & Suites, and Motel 6 Fresno are all within walking distance to the historic landmark.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Fresno
Are hotels in Fresno safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What is the best area for budget travelers?
What is a good area for a relaxing couple’s weekend?
Are there hotels in the university area?
Are there hotels near the airport?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Fresno?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Fresno by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Fresno hotels
Go to map
Search by price₹ 0 - ₹ 6,179 ₹ 6,179 - ₹ 12,358 ₹ 12,358 - ₹ 18,463 ₹ 18,463 - ₹ 24,642 ₹ 24,642+ per night
Most recommended Fresno hotelsShow all