Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Fresno
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 6,131|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 7,566|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Fresno cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Fresno hotel
- Fresno, California, is a city in the San Joaquin Valley popular for its proximity to Yosemite, but there’s more to it than that. Downtown Fresno is a bustling area, filled with stores, restaurants, bars, and museums. If you want to stay as central as possible, there are many hotels in Fresno to choose from, such as DoubleTree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center, Travelodge by Wyndham, and Radisson Hotel Fresno.
- River Park is a popular shopping area in northern Fresno, with a big shopping center as well as many stores and restaurants. Travelers wishing to stay near River Park have a few accommodation options, including TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fresno and La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark. For a more affordable stay, try Best Budget Inn Fresno or Extended Stay America Fresno – North.
- Highway 41 is the typical route that people take when going northward-bound to Yosemite Valley in the Yosemite National Park. Fresno is about two and a half hours from there, so if you’re spending the night before continuing your trip or would prefer staying in town and embarking on a day trip to the park, both Holiday Inn Express & Suites and Studio 6 Fresno make for good affordable options just off the highway in northern Fresno.
- If Sequoia National Park is your destination, you are better off staying in southern Fresno, near Route 99, which is less than 80 miles from there. There’s a Holiday Inn Express just off CA-99, and the cheaper Vagabond Inn Fresno or Days Inn by Wyndham.
- History lovers usually visit Fresno to check out the Forestiere Underground Gardens, a series of Roman-catacombs-inspired subterranean structures built in the early 1900s. If you want to stay nearby, head to the Highway City area. Garden Inn and Suites, Quality Inn & Suites, and Motel 6 Fresno are all within walking distance to the historic landmark.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Fresno
How much does a hotel cost in Fresno?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Fresno for as cheap as ₹ 3,822 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 7,221.
What is the best area for budget travelers?
People traveling on a budget will be happy to know that there are many affordable hotels in Fresno’s Chaffee Zoo area. Travelers can either take a cab to Downtown (about 5-10 minutes) or hop on one of the cheaper public buses. Valley Inn Fresno, Days Inn by Wyndham Fresno Central, and Ambassador Inn and Suites are all good affordable options.
What is a good area for a relaxing couple’s weekend?
If you want to avoid the city center, northern Fresno is a good area for couples looking for a relaxing retreat, as it is close to the impressive, trail-lined Woodward Park, home to the Shinzen Japanese Garden and adjacent to the San Joaquin River. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fresno (River Park) and Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno are located about three miles from the park.
Are there hotels in the university area?
People checking out California State University have a couple of hotels nearby, including University Inn and University Square Hotel, both located just across from campus.
Are there hotels near the airport?
For those looking to spend the night near Fresno Yosemite International Airport, there are a few options, such as Wyndham Garden Fresno Airport, Piccadilly Inn Airport, or Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott, which are all within less than 0.5 miles from the airport terminal.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.