Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Daylesford
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 37% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 95% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 15,554||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 14,443||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Daylesford hotel
- Visitors who would like to find out more about Daylesford’s history and its previous citizens should visit Daylesford and District Historical Museum. It is located right next to Daylesford Regional Visitor Information Centre and has a lot of memorabilia, including photos, clothes and various equipment. Hotel Frangos is a 4-star property that will put you a few steps from Daylesford and District Historical Museum.
- If you enjoy leisurely walks or cycling, Lake Daylesford and the surrounding gardens have well-marked paths accompanied by nice views and calm surroundings. Balconies Lakeside is a 4-star property next to Lake Daylesford and it has rooms with a balcony and nice views of the lake.
- Art enthusiasts who want to admire local art, pick a hotel near Stony Creek Gallery, for example the affordable Europa House Daylesford, which is within a 13-minute walk. Apart from showcasing local artists, in particular works by Michael Parker, the gallery also includes a sculpture garden.
- Are you a fan of wine? Go to Passing Clouds Winery, a popular local winery where you can taste wine, local food and admire the views. Peppermint Spring Retreat is a 4-star resort next to the winery and only 5 minutes from the centre of Daylesford by car.
- Those who love shopping, especially for antiques and vintage items, should book a hotel close to The Amazing Mill Markets, such as Daylesford Central Motor Inn. The hotel is within 10 minutes’ walk of the Mill Markets and it has a range of suites, including family rooms. The Amazing Mill Markets is a large indoor market with a large number of stalls and a wide variety of unique pieces.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Daylesford
Are hotels in Daylesford safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Daylesford?
What are good hotels in Daylesford close to Clayfire Gallery Daylesford?
What are good hotels in Daylesford close to Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens?
What are good spa hotels in Daylesford?
Which hotels in Daylesford offer breakfast?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Daylesford?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Daylesford by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Daylesford hotels
Go to map