Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Appleton
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 6,255|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 6,083|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Appleton cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Appleton hotel
- Fox River Mall is the main shopping area in Appleton, so if you plan to do a bit of shopping while you are in town, it may be worth it to find a hotel near the mall. Some of the hotels located nearby include Comfort Suites Appleton Airport and Hampton Inn Appleton.
- Cambria Hotel is a great hotel for travelers who want quick access to a major highway, as it is just off I-41. It is also conveniently only a 10-minute drive of 5.1 miles from the center of Appleton. The hotel additionally features plenty of amenities like kitchenettes in the hotel rooms and a hotel hot tub.
- Looking for kid-friendly hotels in Appleton? AmericInn by Wyndham Appleton is an excellent hotel option for families. It features its own mini water park play area for children and it also has a few billiards tables as well. There is also a business center and a gym at the hotel.
- If you are flying into Appleton International Airport and want to stay at a hotel that offers free transport from the airport, consider staying at Red Lion Hotel Paper Valley. In addition to a free airport shuttle, the hotel also offers amenities like an indoor swimming pool and a fitness center.
- Want to stay at a hotel that features its own in-house cocktail bar? Copperleaf Boutique Hotel And Spa is a great option to check out. It has a granite-topped bar that has multiple beers on tap along with a wide range of cocktail drinks.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Appleton
What hotels have swimming pools in Appleton?
Cambria Hotel Appleton and Howard Johnson by Wyndham are two excellent hotels in Appleton for travelers that want a swimming pool available at their hotel. In addition to their swimming pools, both hotels also have hot tubs and at the Cambria Hotel, there is a fitness center too.
What hotels are near Lawrence University?
Copperleaf Boutique Hotel And Spa is a mere 0.3 miles away from the university. It is also close to many local restaurants such as Rye Restaurant and Bowl Ninety-One. As for amenities at the hotel, it offers comforts like spa facilities and a fitness center plus an in-house restaurant with a bar and lounge.
Where is good to stay in Appleton for nightlife?
Red Lion Hotel Paper Valley on College Ave is right in the center of Appleton’s nightlife scene. It is a short walk away from plenty of clubs and bars like Mill Creek and Speakeasy Ultra Lounge. Red Lion Hotel Paper Valley also features amenities such as a sauna and a fitness center. Additionally, the hotel has its own cafe and steakhouse.
What hotels are in downtown Appleton?
Franklin Street Inn Bed and Breakfast and CopperLeaf Boutique Hotel & Spa are just two of the many hotels in Appleton’s downtown area. Amenities available at the two hotels include a DVD library and fitness center at CopperLeaf Boutique Hotel & Spa, while at Franklin Street Inn Bed and Breakfast, there are lounges with fireplaces and an extensive garden. CopperLeaf Boutique Hotel & Spa also offers complimentary airport transportation.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.