Apollo Bay hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Apollo Bay
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 35% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 110% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 8,813||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 10,237||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Apollo Bay hotel deal
- For those who like to be in the very centre of the city, pick The Beachfront Motel located on the Great Ocean Road. This 3-star accommodation option is right beside the Visitor Information Centre and in the heart of Apollo Bay, where you can find all kinds of restaurants and shops.
- If you would like to see panoramic views of the coast, head to Marriners Lookout. Angela’s Beach Stay is located at the bottom of the lookout, which makes it a 15-minute walk. Marriner Lookout is also a starting point for hang gliding and paragliding, making it a good spot for adventure seekers.
- Those travelling on a budget should consider staying at Great Ocean Road Brewhouse, located a short walk from the city centre and the Bass Strait Shell Museum. With its own bar and a beer garden, it is also a paradise for craft beer lovers. The Bass Strait Shell Museum includes a big collection of shells and exhibitions related to sea life.
- Travelling to Apollo Bay with kids? Check out Motel Marengo or Captains At the Bay Hotel, which are very close to beach and the Visitor Information Centre. If you want to go on a day trip, you can reach the Great Otway National Park in about 20 minutes. Besides it being an attractive location, both hotels have options for families and offer free car parking.
- If you want to see the local seal colony or an old shipwreck, join one of the many tours offered in Apollo Bay Harbour. You can join a relaxing cruise or a fishing tour but, if you prefer something more challenging, then there are also kayaking tours and surfing lessons. Casa Favilla is a nice 4-star hotel near the harbour.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Apollo Bay
Are hotels in Apollo Bay safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What hotels in Apollo Bay are good for couples?
Which hotels in Apollo Bay have nice views?
Which hotels are near the Apollo Bay Museum?
What are good hotels in Apollo Bay near The Golf Club?
Which hotels in Apollo Bay are close to the beach?
How much is a hotel in Apollo Bay for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Apollo Bay?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Apollo Bay by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Apollo Bay hotels
Go to map