Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Antalya
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 3,576|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 3,574|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Antalya cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Antalya hotel
- Antalya sits on the south coast of Turkey, so you will find plenty of hotels on the beach. For top beach accommodation, consider The Corner Park Hotel, which offers excellently rated stays on a cheap budget. Alternatively, 5-star Delphin Diva on Lara Beach has a water park.
- If you’re looking for hotels in Antalya that are perfect for families, then you should look into the southwestern area of the city, where you will find the likes of Sealife Family Resort Hotel with both indoor and outdoor pools and easy access to the beach. You may also consider Hotel Su & Aqualand, which is situated within Antalya Aqualand Dolphinland.
- For a luxury stay in Antalya, consider Barut Lara on the seafront, with quick access to Lara Beach and romantic verandahs and booths. Also on offer is Ramada Plaza Antalya, tucked beside Karaalioglu Park with stunning views over the Mediterranean.
- Planning a golfing trip to Antalya? Then you will want to check out hotels in the eastern Kadriya and Belek. Here you will find numerous golf hotels, including top-rated Titanic Deluxe Golf Belek, which has 27 holes on offer. On the seafront, you will find Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, which is rated as one of the best luxury hotels and comes with private pools.
- Looking for a trip that is perfect for singles? You should consider Sherwood Breezes Resort to the east of the city, which offers all-inclusive packages and free parking. Alternatively, near the city centre, you will find Akra Hotel, which comes with a pool and free breakfast.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Antalya
Where to stay in Antalya?
Hotels near Lara Beach have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Lara Beach?
Travellers who like staying near Lara Beach recommend Holiday Inn Antalya - Lara, and Club Hotel Sera.
What are the best hotels near the Old Town?
There’s a high concentration of highly rated hotels near the Old Town. Some of the best include Puding Marina Residence, which is set back from the Marina in a traditional building and is a highly recommended business hotel. Inland you will find Ozkavak Hotel Kaleici, which offers a great deal on prices.
Are there good all-inclusive hotels in Antalya?
Yes, there are some good all-inclusive hotels in Antalya and in the surrounding area. Club Hotel Falcon sits just to the east of the city centre, with a large pool area outside and a separate pool indoors as well. You will find a number of hotels that offer all-inclusive stays near Lara Beach, including Trendy Lara Hotel.
What hotels in Antalya have especially good spa services?
You will find a large number of hotels with spa services in the Old Town area and to the west along the seafront. Hotels such as Rixos Downtown Antalya offer a 5-star experience in a trendy setting. Or there is Puding Suite Hotel, which has a more traditional feel and offers a relaxing courtyard with a swimming pool and views over the marina.
Where can I find cheap hotels in Antalya?
You will find that even 5-star hotels in Antalya will come at an affordable price. But if you’re really looking for a cheap stay in the city, then look to the Old Town area of the city centre. Here you will find Blue Sea Garden Family, which offers a 3-star stay in a vibrant hotel, and Sabah Pansiyon, a top-rated economy hotel featuring a rustic finish.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.