Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Seaside
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 45% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 29% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 11,643||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 16,700||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Seaside hotel
- If you’re interested in learning about Seaside’s history, choose a hotel near the Seaside Historical Society Museum, such as the casual Beachside Inn located three minutes’ walk away. The museum features a variety of exhibits to educate visitors on the town’s history, as well as the region’s current culture.
- For travelers visiting Seaside with family, book a hotel near Captain Kid Amusement Park, a theme park that has a large selection of rides, a mini-golf course and go-karting. The Motel 6 is a budget choice that is only a five-minute walk to the park and a 10-minute walk to the ocean.
- Hoping to do some hiking during your vacation? Select a hotel near Ecola Point Site at the Ecola State Park, a seven-mile hiking path that offers views of the ocean, a historic lighthouse, and several isolated beaches. The Ecola Creek Lodge is adjacent to the park and only an eight-minute walk to the beach.
- If you would like to spend your trip relaxing by the ocean, pick a hotel near the Del Rey Beach State Recreation Site, like the Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort, which is only a five-minute drive away. This public beach is perfect for shell collecting and horseback riding, plus cars are allowed on the sand.
- To see some of the region’s art, choose a hotel near the Gilbert District Gallery, such as the Rivertide Suites Hotel that is a four-minute walk away. The Gilbert District Gallery functions as both a gallery and museum and it contains a variety of paintings and photographs from local artists.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Seaside
Are hotels in Seaside safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Seaside?
Are there hotels in Seaside with free parking?
What are some good hotels in Seaside near the Seaside Inverted Experience?
Which hotels in Seaside are near the Sunset Empire Park & Recreation District?
What hotels in Seaside have a good view?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Seaside?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Seaside by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Seaside hotelsCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Search by price₹ 0 - ₹ 7,627 ₹ 7,627 - ₹ 15,253 ₹ 15,253 - ₹ 22,880 ₹ 22,880 - ₹ 30,433 ₹ 30,433+ per night
Most recommended Seaside hotelsShow all