Santo Domingo hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Santo Domingo
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 17% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 37% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 8,132||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 7,648||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Santo Domingo hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Santo Domingo hotel deal
- Be sure to visit the 3 Eyes National Park during your stay in Santo Domingo. It is most known for its lakes and caves. You can also take a boat ride as part of your park tour. The park is less than 2 miles (3.2 km) from the Colonial Zone, and about 7 miles (11.3 km) from the center of town. Some hotels nearby include the luxurious Casas del XVI and Ramada Santo Domingo, a more family-friendly option.
- A much older city, Santo Domingo has a lot to offer in terms of history. You can experience its old-world charm by staying at one of its historical hotels. Boutique Hotel Palacio is an interesting place to lodge because it is over 200 years old and has a number of Spanish Colonial Architectural features. Several hotels also have their own story to tell such as the Billini Hotel, which was once both a convent and monastery.
- The oldest part of the city, known as the Colonial Zone, will put you close to many attractions. You’ll be within walking distance of Amber World Museum, Catedral Primada de America and National Pantheon. Some hotels in the area include Hodelpa Nicolas de Ovando, Hotel Portes 9 and El Beaterio Casa Museo.
- Several hotels in Santo Domingo provide shuttles to and from the airport. If you are looking for a hotel with this amenity, consider the Hampton Inn close to the airport or the Luca Hotel in the colonial area of the city.
- If you want to visit the beach on your vacation to Santo Domingo, there are several to choose from. This includes Playa Juan Dolio, one of the most popular beaches and Playa Guayacanes, one of the prettiest beaches in the Dominican Republic. If you want to be real close to the beach, you should book your vacation at the Crowne Plaza, Sheraton or Barcelo Santo Domingo.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Santo Domingo
Are hotels in Santo Domingo safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Santo Domingo?
Are there any five-star hotels in Santo Domingo?
What Are the Most Romantic Hotels in Santo Domingo?
What Hotels are Close to the Santo Domingo Airport?
What Hotels in Santo Domingo Are Most Family-Friendly?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Santo Domingo?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Santo Domingo by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Santo Domingo hotels
Go to map
Search by price₹ 0 - ₹ 4,266 ₹ 4,266 - ₹ 8,459 ₹ 8,459 - ₹ 12,725 ₹ 12,725 - ₹ 16,918 ₹ 16,918+ per night
Most recommended Santo Domingo hotelsShow all
Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel and Casino
Gazcue ₹ 9,489+